Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Children Souls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:33 pm

His thanks bolstered her mood immensely, smiling for the first time since saying he'd tell her a story. Ears pricked right up as well, slouching just a bit less in her posture. The other words she considered for a few moments, admitting that without any kind of future sight like him, she either granted them their intended fate, or erased one future to create another for those souls. More the morbid part of her decided long ago she “killed them” in some respect, probably due to her fear the shinigami wouldn't see it in a good light to take souls. Sarynn's parents long ago mentioned that the death gods hardly liked the Quincy method to dealing with Hollows due to the destruction, but when she thought about it now she didn't destroy them. Instead she changed their form, purpose, and destination: as she once theorized the mass of souls was the same, she merely changed the number of them.

Whether he meant too or not, Chesha couldn't help the feeling of alarm as he mentioned the style of body he'd like should something happen to him. In all honesty the main body of Cassiel was partially designed after canines and felines alike, but hearing him compare him to such also amused and confused her since she always thought of him more like a dragon right down to the wings that appeared on him. Of course he was made back in the time where she discovered fantasy creatures and dinosaurs: both far out of her reach since some existed and others long since died. Lead to some more amusing theories about older Hollows and where they came from, but that was for another time. Later she might start the plotting for a body for him, finding the idea of making something other than dinosaurs and dragons intriguing even if she prayed she never had too again for a family member.

Outside the storm halted for a bit, the threat of more looming ever present, and she pondered...”Won't you have to avoid looking at puddles?” The more she thought about his abilities the more she thought them a curse. Staring down into puddles and seeing the world reflected brought an odd sense of happiness to her at times, delighting in the one occasion she stared at a lake that turned a rainbow into a complete ring thanks to the reflection. Her mind even veered towards how showering and taking baths must be a closed eye experience at least half the time for him – outwardly she giggled at that. Then her mind returned to food.

What did she want right now? Earlier she adored the smell of ramen, but now without it present she decided she wanted something else and maybe they could have that at a later time. ”Pizza!” she all but yelled, excitement pouring out as she became wildly animated at the thought of the doughy delight. ”We can have it delivered so you don't have to fight every puddle, and then we get to eat something yummy! I can even help pay for it – quick! Cassiel, piggy bank number twenty-seven!” All the words spilled forth with that same level of adrenaline as she all but tackled the draconic beast she always thought of like a pet dog. It rolled over, not wishing to allow the creator to harm herself in this excited state, and thus took away support from Unaru as it's chest slipped open and a cord rolled a small, porcelain pig from inside.

Like a cougar or house cat she pounced upon the small beast, holding it above her head as both a prize and offering to the great gods of take out. Flowers with long petals decorated it in vivid colors, the rest of its skin white and eyes nothing more than dots. Little pink hooves were painted, and Chesha heaved it higher as though ready to smash it. Arms came down fast and all too soon stopped as the momentum caused the pig to twirl in her grasp, and she placed it gently on the ground with the back down. Change didn't clink inside, and after Chesha tossed aside the black stopper she yanked out a handful of cash. Bills in the currency of Japan were crumpled in her hand, the feline girl giving them a hard look to make sure it was the actual spending money and not the old collectors bills she stored away. Turning, she held it out to Unaru with a pleased smile, ”I think this is enough! Can I have mushrooms and pineapple on mine?”
Back to top Go down
Okami
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:32 am

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Klavier-forwardhairc

Normally he would have opted for delivery, but he did not this time for risk of the delivery boy seeing something out of the norm. Yet it was Chesha who suggested delivery so he did not see a problem, at this point she seemed more worried about his powers then being seen by one person. Her excitement for a simple thing like Pizza seemed almost amusing too him, but then he wondered just how often did she have it, was it conceded a rare treat for her? Or maybe it was down to the fact he seemed to eat the stuff every other day; such was his life and the fact he never did learn to cook. He seemed to flinch as she trusted the fistful of cash at him, wanting to pay for her own, originally he was going to turn it down, feeling guilty about letting his little sister pay for her own dinner, pining it down to not being ‘very brotherly’ of him, but then the words of the schools head came back to mind, that Unaru would be the one to pay for any damages, and his pay was not exactly generous to begin with; and on top of that he was half expecting to go back the next day and be told that his services where no longer needed.

“Ok, but you may need to get Cassiel to hide for a moment when the time comes, not like that will be hard, as he can just duck behind the bar.” He said, getting to his feet and walking over the phone, a cheap white plastic form that hung on the wall in the kitchen area, neatly out of the way, as he picked the receiver off the hock it was cleared to see the phone had been crudely modified, obviously by the landlord, so that any tenant could not store numbers on speed dial, said buttons being ripped out and the holes being covered with nothing more than tape that had been painted white in an attempt to try and make it seem like nothing had changed. However this did not stop Unaru punching out the number almost as quick as the automated system, that annoying ringing tone echoed over the headset, already making him feel like he had been waiting for an age before someone picked up, “Oh hi, its – ya its me,” he laughed, but knew that it was never a good sign when a take-away recognised the sound of your voice, “one of my normal’s and ill also have one with mushroom and pineapple... matter of fact I do, never you mind!.... ok thank you,” with that he hung up, muttering something about some people being too nose these days, “ok should be here in about 20 minutes.”

He placed the money Chesha gave him safely to one side before slipping his jacket off, reviling that his long sleeved shirt was not black as it appeared, but seemed to have a dark purple sheen in the light. He laid his jacket over one of the stool tucked away in the kitchen area, readjusting the shirts colour so that it was more comfortable against his neck. “So I take it that today was your first time in any real school environment, how did you like it?” he inquired, but there was one more thing he just had to ask, “And what did you think about my playing? I’m just asking as lately I have been considering playing at one of the clubs around town, some of them are in need of live music and I thought I would give it a go.”
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 am

Luckily he didn't make much of a stink about her paying, though he didn't appear particularly pleased about it either. Chesha liked him more and more she came to know him since others might take advantage of whatever she summoned from that little realm. Heck he never even asked for her to punish those two awful staff members, mainly the principal, for their actions and attitude. Other people could become so vindictive – such as her at times – that she thought it annoying when people asked so much. She offered though and Unaru had to think on it a moment: simply delightful! The idea of offering more money just to see if he'd turn it down came and went as she recalled wanting to beat up another gym leader – deciding she'd accomplish it before the pizza guy showed up.

Promptly Cassiel left after his name was mentioned, returning to his little dimension until Chesha said he could return. The two thoroughly understood they couldn't be out and about due to their appearance, Sarynn more than Cassiel since he more or less accepted that rather than completely understood. This way there was no chance anyone who shouldn't see would. Anything else could be written off into eccentricity and general birth defects with the brain.

The phone came to her attention for the first time, only now noticing the pathetic thing against the wall as Unaru played with the buttons and talked to someone on another end. She listened – a habit she simply couldn't help both from curiosity and lack of control – while ignoring the urge to spiffy the device up. Honestly it was just trashed, and she could only imagine why the speed dial function had to suffer at the hands of the owner: what had it done to piss them off? Unless there was something funky going on with the phone bill and they didn't want people able to call at the drop of a hat...but she giggled when the other fellow tried to inquire as to Unaru's company. He was just so adorable when affronted by others, or defending her privacy. If anything she wondered if he'd become annoyed with her at some point due to her same level of curiosity, or she obtained that special level of access granted to “family” or “friends.” In twenty minutes food would arrive, and she already had the badge so the game turned off and device closed as it stopped floating around her head and came to rest on the floor.

”Umph, school is boring. Dunno how people sit through that monotony day in and day out...and staff can be so annoyingly nosy. Though never sat in on a music class, but I liked your playing infinitely more than the students',” she grunted at the beginning and lightened up by the end as she recalled his songs. Much more nice to the ears than the troubled finding of keys that harmed and hacked at the tune the kids attempted. The class ranged from novices to those ready for the next level, and she hated the harsh notes the lesser ones caused.

Sometimes it was painfully obvious who practiced and who didn't. Thinking over the possibility of him playing elsewhere sounded much better than listening to the mixture of students, ”I say go for it so long as I get to go and listen. Or at least if I can leave a recording device if I can't get in, stupid age laws...” No accounting for bars after all, since they'd hardly let her inside. One look and anybody capable of judging saw she clearly wasn't twenty-one, and hardly even eighteen. For the most part she looked her age unless she turned vicious. ”Yeah, might have to set up a recording device, but I support the decision. Just be wary of strange women stalking you home: wouldn't want to have to fight a rapist off of you, or worse: rapid fan girls.” The idea of summoning Sarynn or Cassiel to defend him from women made her giggle even as a low growl slithered beneath it. Chesha wanted no part of them near the house with their slimy ways and disgusting appearances. Slathered in make up. Just gross artificially and beneath that layer.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Klavier-forwardleana

Unaru felt a slight pang of pride when she said she liked his playing, even when she was only comparing it to that of students. He did not know why he took so much pride in his playing, or why he felt such an innate connection to it, he knew that his mother Luna was a singer, in a duo with her brother, he did not know anything about him other that he existed at some point, but why did he find such a calling in it, after all he was separated from her not to long after his birth; so it could not been her actions that trigged this love for music in him. Yet he wondered that if maybe, just maybe, his talent was passed down like The Sight, or that because of his supernatural power that his mother’s gift was passed down to him, ‘I should stop question it, after all the wolf does not question why it howls at the moon or has a taste for meat.’ He was also glad that she wanted to listen in as well, but she had a point, her getting in would be a problem for her age, a problem yet he did not think it was imposable.

“Well you could get in, after all you would be with me and you would not be going up to the bar, however you may need to stay in the wings or backstage – with all the equipment,” maybe her joining him would be a bad idea, whilst he did know that she would not do anything to endanger or draw unwanted attention to their dual nature, but he wondered if curiosity and boredom may be too much. The man returned to sitting on the edge of the bed; give the area next to him a pat along with a beckoning nod of his head, inviting Chesha to come and sit next to him, whilst the way their where sitting, facing each other was a more natural seating possession for talking there was something about having someone next to him that he always liked, a sense of closeness, even if that did end up leading to somewhere he did not want to go... ‘Why do I now have a strong need for something alcoholic?’ he asked himself, but he knew all too well why.

It was one of them odd, stray thoughts that seemed to pop up out of nowhere, but for him it was more of a memory then something born from imagination. “And as for the women, I don’t think I will have that problem,” he said with a laugh, “whilst some people have grown attached to me it has never grown to anything more than friendly affection, it’s almost like they can feel something strange about me – that is all for one person.” He stopped for a moment, never once believing that he would tell this to anyone, “it was a student at my previous school, he was entranced with my singing more than any I had seen to date, to the point he would stay after school just for a little extra time with me and my guitar. I did not find anything odd about it at the time; I thought he was just enthusiastic about music, but one evening he stayed behind late to help me with checking out some of the equipment and well – long story slightly shortened we walked home together, well part way at least, and when we were going to part ways in the park he...” Unaru looked away for a moment, a blush tainting his skin briefly, “he threw his arms around my neck and well, kissed me like I was his lover – not that I’m gay or anything! The act just threw me off guard; I never expected that he would be gay. Anyway back to the point, he was the only one before you that could get past the invisible wall that I seemed to have, makes me wonder about him, as far as I could tell he was just a human.”

He was about to go on and point out other oddities about his life, to reassure Chesha that he would not likely have problems with women swooning over him, when the knock at the door dew his attention. He quickly picked up the money from the counter and pulled out his own wallet from his pocket, deafly pulling out the amount needed, having does it many times before. Opening the door he kept in mind not to let it open too far, using both it and his body to block any view the delivery boy may have of Chesha, ready to kick the door shut if needed; the transaction between Unaru and the delivery boy was quick, and his attempt to peer around the blonde only seemed to hasten this up, not that there was much to do between them. Unaru closed the door with his foot, hands being occupied by the two flat boxes, the smell of hot food already starting to fill the room, enough to cause anyone’s mouth to start watering, using his thumb he lifted the lid of the top box slightly, only enough to peer inside to see what topping adorned this food item – Pineapple and mushroom.

“Here you go sis, eat up.” He said as he handed her the box, his mind already turning to his own meal. Rather than opting to sit back on the bed he placed the box on the breakfast bar, looking like he was planning to eat it standing, he had opted for something a bit spicier on his pizza, sweet chilly and chicken, the normal tomato paste being replaced with that of the hotter counterpart, he picked off two large pieces of the roasted chicken, bringing them to his lips to clean them of the other ingredients before placing them down next to the box. Thor gave a happy cry as he watched Unaru do this, knowing what he was planning to do, he flew over to the bar, claws scraping and sliding as he tried to land as gracefully as he took off, footing remaining unstable as he made his way over to the food left of the side and sinking his sharp beak into the fleshy substance, a talon foot coming up to hold it steady as he ripped trips off it, swallowing them down with great joy.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:10 am

Oooh! She hadn't thought of that! Then Chesha would wholeheartedly go to his shows in clubs and things, probably bringing her games along with to prevent absolute boredom, or at least something for her mind and hands to attend to while she listened to him playing. The music would sooth and the game would keep her out of trouble. Happily she bounced onto the bed to sit next to him, loving the idea. It provided more chances to record him, his appearance, and his voice after all. ”That'd be perfect!” she said with glee, managing to avoid a yelling voice or going high pitched. From the sounds of it strange women wouldn't be a problem, so at most he'd have distant admirers who'd hopefully not try to peak into the house like creepy stalkers. They would find horrible surprises most likely, aside from discovering the fact he lived in a barren little bachelor's pad.

Then she was treated to an unexpected second story, one that had her raising an eyebrow at him as he saw fit to assure her of his non-gayness, or was it straight-hood? Certainly alarming in more ways than one though, the other being that whole teacher-student relationship and boundaries they weren't meant to cross in the public's opinion. Secretly she pondered whether he actually liked it or not, but his reaction seemed to say he'd been more alarmed than anything. 'Fair enough, I would've been too,' though she figured anyone to attack her in such a manner had a slight love of furry critters.

Food arrived, Chesha resisting fidgeting around the entryway and in plain sight of nosy delivery men. She was feeling rather hungry by now, the sandwich's power having left her already and she could smell the deliciousness wafting in through the small apartment. Only when the door clicked closed did she race from the room as Unaru offered up the pizza. Around her tail reached to snatch the box hungrily, the tips closing around it like a large fist as she popped it open and slipped a piece out. Gooey cheese kept threatening to fall, but she shoved it back into place and delighted despite it being just a bit too warm. Watching as he cleaned some of it for Thor – glad to notice he was a responsible and kind pet owner – she continued to mull over what he said about most keeping him at a distance save for the odd ball.

”Its probably an innate sense they have. When you think about it, even more base animals possess the instinct to sense danger, and we're of a whole other plane of existence. Or at least we're aware of far more than they are. Probably without my ears and tail I'd give off that feeling like I've “seen too much” or however movie people'd phrase it. Not to say this sense can't be defective in some, or maybe they actually like it. Can't put everyone into the same mold after all,” she proceeded to down another piece even as her hand reached for a third she couldn't very well fit yet. As he ate at the counter she'd come to sit on the floor in the living room, happily letting her tail hold the box as she held the pieces. Plates – paper or not – be damned!

Heck, humans developed cases of necrophilia, masochism, and sadism. Adrenaline junkies also existed, and sometimes desire overrode one's baser instincts. The theory seemed sound to her as much as the possibility the boy had either latent powers, or secrets he never divulged to Unaru. The possessive side of her was glad he either wasn't abnormal as they were, or didn't admit to it, because sharing would've been such a pain. Yes, she rather liked that it was only the two right now, feeling a sense of pleasure when he called her “sis” instead of Chesha, though she'd have happily accepted “Alice” as well. Because she was in such a good mood, and he'd been so kind about everything she gave him an offer, ”You can ask me things if you want, and I'll do my best to answer. Sorry if I forget things though, hard to remember when you sift through so much information in a day. Even a higher memory capacity seems to fail me.”
Back to top Go down
Okami
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:56 am

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Klavier-forwardnormala

Unaru took a small bite out of his meal, being careful not to burn his mouth; even if the pizza had already seemed to lose a lot of heat already. He pondered about what she said in regards of human senses, that questionable 6th sense that people would claim they had, it’s funny that people like that saw more of the real world then the people that scoffed them, also made him wonder how people would react if he said that he could see the future, most would just laugh at him and this he was crazy, yet there would be one that would believe, one that would know he was telling the truth, and that one could spell disaster for their safety. His rate of eating slowed slightly as his mind wondered off onto this line of thought; after all he had Chesha’s safety to consider now, even if it was clear that she could take care of herself. But he could not shake the worry that they would bump into the one person, the one human who sense something strange about them and act; he tried not to think any more on it, knowing that his power will alert him to danger days before it happened, and thus foil and plans they had to try and capture or confront them.

It had seem that his plan had worked, all be it late, opening up so she would; but now he was unsure what to ask her. he now knew that she had been through a lot of pain in her life, and a lot of loss, and he did not want to ask a question that would drag up painful memories, he would ask about them, or maybe just look into her pass himself, but that would be later; he knew today must of been somewhat stressful for her. “What have been your favourite places you have visited? I rarely.. ok never get to travel outside of urban areas with my current job, at least not in person, so I would love to hear about any of your adventures you had gotten into,” he took another slice of pizza out of the box, noting that Thor had almost finished his first piece of meat, wondering if he may need more, after all the raven did scavenge through the day, “and I have to ask, have you ever wondered what it would be like if you where, well, like the others, without powers and totally ignorant of what is really out there.”

He did imagine that a few times, normally right after he saw something tragic, but he stopped thinking like that for the past few years. Thor stopped wolfing down the meat long enough to look up at his master than to Chesha, the raven already found himself liking her, and once more found himself hoping that Unaru would take her as his mate, only this time, he wished it so that she would stay with them, rather than to get the blond to produce offspring.

(ooc: sorry for the shortness)
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 am

'Favorite places hm?' she considered the places she enjoyed joyriding in the most. When it came down to it she slowly came to realize she traveled quite a bit and in bursts over places depending on population density. A few scattered people were fine, but cities changed things, and then days of time. ”My top favorite would have to be racing over the vast plains of Scotland on the back of Sarynn or Cassiel. Especially when there are fuzzy cows or sheep below. I do so like sheep...” She found the farm animals cute, occasionally locating the farms just to play with the barn cats or farm dogs. Sometimes farmers went out to their herds only to find random bows tied onto their cows horns, long hair, or onto sheep's wool. In Chesha's mind she saw no reason they couldn't look more fabulous than they already did while grazing.

Of course there were other places to consider as well, ”Las Vegas is fun too at night with all those pretty colors. Sometimes fun to sit atop a plain hotel and stare at all the brilliantly lit ones, or just flying over old Western Tairia areas. Then again Akihabara in Tokyo's pretty wacky...in fact parts of Japan overall are when you know otakus or companies involved in promoting anime have gotten to the parts. Weird people, but I like them.” Those seemed about right, though she tried to even it up a little in her answer. Honestly she loved her home region quite a bit, as well as what was once known as the “Europe” continent or what not in history books. Now for the most part it was just the western territory within Tairia. ”Though I prefer the western region since its cooler than the southern part can be, otherwise that's not too bad in the right places. Went to the southernmost portion of Severn once, but it was too hot and sunny so I didn't stay long. Just long enough to see I liked it more at night than day.”

For the time she couldn't recall specific events that stood out more than others in those locations, unable to remember when she visited certain ancient sites and didn't want to sound like she read something off the internet. She didn't want to regale him with the bount hunts in Montreal and Venice because those could unnerve him. Her critical eye thought it might at least, even though those were over and done with. The Hollows and shinigami souls she hardly recalled where she obtained them, thinking one might've come from that night in Ye Old Australia. And she didn't really want to go over where her adoptive family once lived because more than likely that'd give away her original home region, such was her paranoid thought. Original origins always had to be protected in her mind.

The other question struck her as odd: given her almost unnecessary appendages wouldn't that be obvious? Then again she couldn't remember anymore if she mentioned being locked up for the most part as a child with Halloween being the day of freedom. Back then staring out the window was far better than watching TV for her, seeing true children race about and giggling with their parents. Back then she even delighted in the thought of attending school until informed she would never attend. So then the window became her entrance into the world, whatever little corners and streets she could scan before her mother pulled her away from them so people wouldn't see and know. And then came the internet...

”Of course I've always wondered. For my whole life I have yet to figure out why I even have these weird parts: you think my parents let the public see me? Let me attend school? Hell it wasn't until a Halloween I finally showed my otherworldly side and imagine my confusion when the parts played no part in it. Like some sick joke of a deity.” Heavens help whoever's fault it was if not just some bizarre freak accident of nature's. That would open a whole can of whoopass, more likely translating into a blind rage directed at the perpetrator. More than anything Chesha hated such actions without a good reason, more so when she wasn't in on the reason. So if this was an experiment then by all means she'd discover it. ”Though then I can't be sure if I'd be attacked by that same Hollow or not. Who knows, maybe without my powers I'd simply be a dead normal girl by now instead of an alive one suffering from psychological issues brought upon by a traumatic event in my younger years and living a very unorthodox life since then. Honestly, who's to say?” Needless to say Chesha buzzed around many different types of sites in her spare time. Sometimes emailing as though another person to specialists for fun.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 am

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Klavier-upa

Unaru could not help but feel just a little bit jealous of Chesha, as she listed off all that places she had visited in person. Even with Thor’s wings his travel was limited, after all ravens where not sea crossing birds, and even if they were staying in that dreamlike state, where his body was left sleeping yet his mind was awake and free, was very dangerous, vulnerable to attack and if he let it go on long enough he could easily die from starvation or thirst. As she mentioned Tairia, Severn and the lands there in, he could not help but think back to something he saw a few years back, another dream that was brought on him by his power, a time where he fell asleep and saw the word change; from one giant landmass he saw it split, lands that where once one drift apart and become divided, just like the beasts that inhabited them, volcanoes rose up into the heavens whilst the seas rushed in to hide rock and earth deep beneath its endless blue, vast swaths of green sprung up from sandy planes to encase most of the land, whilst the northern and southern most points where coated with a shimmering white. It was a humbling dream, and one he could call beautiful up to a point, to the point that humans made their mark upon the land, thousands of years passed in a blink of an eye.

Black smog was pumped into the sky, blocking out the sun as the land was covered in a crimson blaze. When it passed he saw many of the green lands had turned to gray, beauty now scared and mutilated so that humans may live a more comfortable life, every time he blinked the years seemed to jump by, wars came and went, peace was made and the forming of Tairia, Severn and Delarus. He was glad that he had gained a bit more control since then, and had not been plagued with the world history in 30 minutes again. He finished off the slice he had in his hand as she answered his second question, about one of the big ‘what ifs’ in her life, and once more he found himself having one thing more in common with her, although she experienced it more strongly than he did. “I can relate to that in a way, being kept inside and away from the world, when I was with Sara and Gart, when I thought they were my real parents they kept me locked away in my room all the time. I always wondered why back then but now realise, it’s because anyone who saw us would easily be able to tell I was not their real son, seeing as they both had dark hair and eyes, and of cores I saw never attended school as Jouhei was dead, and if anyone found that out – which was a high probably – the lie would come to light and I would be taken away from them,” he paused for a moment as another opportunity to help her arose, “well I could always follow your souls history back and try to find out if anything happened that would result in your ears and tail, as Odin always use to say that souls go through a cycle of death and rebirth, so if I follow its path, rather than the history of Chesha.” He paused for a moment thinking of just how likely it would be that he would see what he needed.

“But that may take some time, as The Sight is not something I can make simple requests of and it follow along obediently, I could end up looking at the begging of creation or just last week, but I’ll give it a shot.” He closed the pizza box, leaving two slices inside, this was normal for him as he would normally save them for tomorrow morning. He brought his fingers to his lips an used the tip of his tongue to clean them up, just like he did before with the scraps of meat, he leaned against the counter top, crossing one leg over the other as he seemed to drift off into thought slightly, “to bathe in fiery floods, or to reside in thrilling regions of thick-ribbed ice. To be imprisoned in the viewless winds, and blown with restless violence round about the pendant world...”
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:19 am

Life must've decided it loved her that day to bring her and Unaru together. He understood what it was like to become a captive within their home by the force of their parents. Albeit his snatched him due to adoption being a perfectly legal matter – renaming might confuse the child however, depending if they wanted a new name or not. With a child so different physically then it'd further raise questions if they claimed him to be their blood son, or provided no proper documentation. The blond of his hair didn't wreak of bleach because the roots stayed as lovely as the tips rather than that blond to brunette or black discoloration. Every moment spent in his company merely endeared him further, Chesha internally like a cat with catnip as they talked – each word increased the addiction level because he knew. Words escaped her to describe what a relief it was to say these things in confidence and for the other to comprehend them.

'Now there's a novel idea.' Eyes sharpened as she stared at Unaru in a more considering matter. Such an idea never crossed her mind, and yet it piqued her interest quite heavily. For all they surmised this was truly some bizarre genetic tragedy or sick joke. Her parents feared people discovering they created an unnatural child, and never mentioned the government so surely it wasn't their cause or a concern. So short of a Hollow possessing her as an unborn child and mutating her form, she theorized it as either natural or latently connected to her powers. 'Even possible its a case of twin assimilation and their latent powers involved...feline ears and a prehensile tail.' Again, only a theory since neither parent mentioned such things.

Overall she liked the prospect, and he'd offered...”All right, if you find out I'd be most...appreciative to find out if there's more to this than I can decipher. Nothing really, seeing as the government mentions no such projects to mutate children like this, and always believed this to be some weird, genetic mistake. Or natural mutation.” How she'd love to decipher the reasons behind this, and to discover what lead to it or why. The tail design alone often made her question this abnormality since it didn't match any existing animal, and she feared this to be the work of the “true world” that most humans never saw until the after life. Just then a ding sounded, the microwave alerting them to it being done reheating...well nothing. ”Sorry, still learning to control the impulses,” she murmured while glaring at the device.

His next words confused her, though his mind appeared to be elsewhere while her's stewed over this offer of his. Now she really and truly wanted to know, curiosity nibbling at her until it turned into full out gnawing. Within moments she'd have lost a leg had this been a physical manifestation. And since the microwave and his words reminded her of another thing, her mind began obsessing over two things. Half of her wanted to understand his fantastical appearance, while the other fretted over this newly found partnership of sorts. Sarynn and Cassiel's thoughts always lay bare for Chesha to probe at a moment's notice, the two at the ready at her beck and call when she required their services, and Unaru held very few qualities in common with them. His hug was warm, words heard aloud instead of inside, and in no way could she truly control him. Sort of worrisome despite their connection, because she fretted over this lack of control for the first time in years.

It wasn't that she believed he'd betray her, but life is a heck of a thing to happen to a person and she often feared betrayal. In a way her father betrayed her to his company for the price of promotion and schmoozing with the big wigs. Other people, well, she saw how their eyes glinted with intrigue and interest with nothing more than dollar signs for pupils. They considered if she'd fetch a price and how they might make money off this exotic being. Strangers couldn't be trusted because they thought of themselves first and foremost, couldn't begin to comprehend this life, and she couldn't control them or read their minds. She fretted because she rather liked him, and with that tracker of a Hollow gone she didn't want the reason to lose this new family to be for the sake of survival.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 am

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Klavier-damage

Thor made a strange avian growl as he knew what Unaru was going to try, his inky black feathers ruffled in anticipation and anger, he knew that the foolish blond would push himself for others. The ding of the microwave startled the raven for a moment, before realising it was nothing dangerous, Unaru however seemed to barely realise what had happened, off the blond drifted into thought when forming a plan of attack when looking into the past was concerned, in that moment of silence all could be heard was the rain beating ever relentlessly on the windows, followed by the sound of footfalls from the floor above, reminding them that only a thin walls gave them privacy, even if Unaru was blessed with not having anyone live in the rooms to his immediate left or right, maybe he will look for a place with soundproofing when he had to move again. He cast his eyes out the window, the gray sky seemed to go on forever, like the only thing outside this room was an endless storm, but that did not matter, for at this moment in time he could use the rain to his advantage. The rain seemed to cascade over the side of the building, the water covering the windows like they were behind a waterfall; he turned around to face the windows fully whilst still remaining next to Chesha, there was no need to be next to the window given its size.

The plan was simple, he would focus on a point in Chesha’s past then move forwards or back from there till he found what he was looking for or felt it was time to stop for now. Like many time before he seemed to stare blindly at the water just the other side of the glass, letting his mind clear and the energy to stir up within him, feeling his hands tingle slightly, like a new warmth was coming to them as the sky seemed to brighten outside, yet it was not because the storm was passing. The vision of a vast sandy batch stretched out before him, waves crashing against rocks and sending spray off into the sky, one by one fish seemed to throw themselves out of the sea onto the white sand, they lay there gasping for breath, silvery bodes thrashing about for a moment before it found its way onto its belly, thin translucent fins finding hold on the soft sand, digging in and dragging its body forwards, ‘too far, much too far,’ and with that the vision faded away. He focused his will, wanting to see something in the future from that point, his brow furrowed and his jaw clenched, trying to find what he was looking for.

The sight of stormy skies was once obscured by supernatural means, this time a forest seen coming forth. The trees glistened with snow and frost as a pack of large, prehistoric dire wolves passed by under its shadow, something interesting but still not what he was after, yet as he tried to move forwards he found some strange resistance, it almost felt akin to when you try to put the same ends of a magnet together, yet still he pushed, feeling the resistance like a physical force against his body. Something felt like it snapped, like a safety line had severed itself and he was in free fall, the resistance was gone but at that moment he longed to have it back, he started to lose any notion of time and direction, his head began to swim and at that point he knew he had once more lost control. In the world outside his mind it was clear to see that something was wrong, his eyes seemed to have a glazed look to them yet he was blinking and moving his head to look around, even his posture changed, he looked like he was getting ready to dodge or run at a moment’s notice, his breathing became heavy, no longer did Unaru see the room around him, for he had pushed too much energy into the visions and was now entrapped in them. “Childish fool!” Thor screeched, yet his words did not reach Unaru.

This was like a child trying o climb to the top of a tree, yet in the end they slipped from the branch and broke their arm. Unaru took a few steps back, looking up slightly like something taller than him had appeared in front of him, “No.. Don’t say that..” he cried, putting his hands over his ears and looking down to the ground, “you are not me, you’re not me!!!” he screamed, falling to his knees, body shaking in fear, but as quickly as this ordeal started it ended, the rain coming to a stop outside and a few rays of sunlight poking through. The blond collapsed onto his right side, eyes closed and breath coming in heavy pants.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:55 am

When Chesha accepted the offer she hadn't meant for him to attempt it immediately. She thought the offer pertained more towards the future if anything, in a time he practiced and obtained a stronger grasp upon his powers. Rather than that the man gave a go at it now, staring out the window into the cascading water that raged outside. All seemed well until a handful of minutes into the session. Lacking the experience of watching these vision sessions before, Unaru's change in outward appearance unnerved Chesha to the point she started backing up on her hands and knees like a frightened animal. Foreboding notions that something went wrong rose up while her mind reverted all-too harshly to that childish state of confusion and lacking an answer of what to do then and there.

Then his voice came to her ears, talking in another time rather than this one and she felt her rump bump into the corner finally at her hurried scurrying. That primitive part of her mind said something dark stalked the future he peered into, that dragged him into its presence only to finally release him. Down he fell, body slumping to the floor and for all the world panting with fatigue. Cautiously she crawled back towards him, pausing to stop and reassess if getting near him was truly safe before continuing. Shoulders moved not unlike a stalking lion's until she reached arms length away from him. Bum in the air and chest pressed to the ground, Chesha reached forward to lightly grab hold of his braid and give a few tugs.

”Unaru?” she tested cautiously, feeling Cassiel's reappearance in the bedroom since her anxiety levels reached too high for him and Sarynn to remain in the other realm comfortably. Cassiel entered the room, except the first thing he inspected ended up being Chesha's forgotten pizza box, only a few slices left after her scarfing down of the treat. Whatever probbed him was hard to say, but his initial belief was the food lay at the heart of the problem. When it failed to attack or present some kind of harm – even scanning it to reveal a lack of food-based threat. Satisfied he then turned towards the real commotion, face turning to Chesha's as she stared back at him with puppy-dog eyes and whimpered, ”Help him.” Chesha sorely wished she built in some healing component into Cassiel, but alas it wasn't within his mainframe or even any of his souls.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:02 am

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Klavier-forwardnormala

Unaru felt the few sharp tugs of his hair, started to feel like he was coming out of a deep sleep, aware of the world around him yet unwilling to move his body or open his eyes. as he found himself come slowly back into the real word the reality of the visions seemed to fade from his mind, maybe it was him protecting himself by slowly suppressing what he witnessed, as he slowly stretched out his body and rolled onto his back the vision seemed nothing more than a dream, one that was horrid but quickly faded when you woke up, already some details started to fade away, was the surroundings dark or light? Was there any real landscape? How was that man standing again? All these questions came up as he became more aware of the world around him, no longer trapped within a hell of his own summoning, his mind once more free to settle and his eyes to take in the now. His eyes flicked open, blue orbs looking up as Chesha as she crouched down by him, guilt stabbed its twisted daggers into his gut as he realised just how scared and upset she must have been, after all she would have held no idea what was going on, what he was expensing or if it was directly harmful to him. “I’m sorry, I scared you then, didn’t I?” he said, a small smile in his lips and his voice seeming un-normally soft, “I’m sorry, I was foolish and pushed too hard when I came across a wall, and that came back and bit me.” He tried to laugh at his own mistake, but could not muster anything more than a small chuckle.

He could not help but admire how beautiful she looked at that moment. The burnt orange light of the setting sun flooded into the room, highlighting her with a golden glow, the light seemed to cling to the fur of her ears, almost liking like she had a halo of light around her, he lifted up his hand and softly brushed it over her cheek. He wanted to pull her down into a hug, show her that he really was fine, but he found his energy had been drained by the experience, and it was not really surprising to him, after all he had been using his powers more than normal, ‘I’m going to need to start some real training soon,’ he thought to himself, knowing that using him powers more than he was currently use too was going to be common from now on. Unaru propped himself up onto his elbows, his head spinning slightly and his body starting to feel heavy, making him want to just lay back down again, it was then that he realised that Cassiel had returned, making him feel even worse if he had scared her enough to make the black bot return. “Don’t worry about me, this use to happen a lot when I was younger, I’m in no danger from it, it’s just like having a nightmare and sleep walking at the same time, I just feel a bit fatigued by the end of it.” he tried to explain it to her, to try and take away what worry she had.

The last dregs of the vision floated about in his mind, already it was past the point of seeming real and more like a move that he saw years ago. “I saw nothing of any real interest went too far back and saw the begging of humanity, then a pack of dire wolves, it was after that I got interference and well...” he knew he did not really need to say what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Damn straight he had, since now Chesha's mind was catching up a bit more that he probably forcefully activated his powers. The episode still freaked her out however without proper knowledge of what to do, or how this affected him. “Having visions of the future” isn't something they cover on the health websites or in general health care. The explanation however did soothe her, as he explained it to basically be his fault. Not unlike when her mind wandered through too many devices or listened to too many conversations and caused her mind to splinter far too heavily. From there she'd pass out from exhaustion as her mind self-shut down to regroup before she lost who she was completely – sort of a safe command prompt she eventually configured in her brain after treating it like technology.

Long bangs covered one of her eyes as she stared down at him, both widening as he brushed her cheek. What did that mean? Why did he do it? A slight blush ghosted over her cheeks as her eyes darted away and took note of the sign of sun against the walls and floor. Turning her head revealed a sunlight poking through some of the clouds, rain gone for the moment as the sun bid adieu for the day. Meant bedtime would surely follow, and checking her stomach quickly revealed she had, indeed, eaten her fill. Attention swerved back to him as she heard movement, eyes keenly watching as he propped himself up just a bit and noticed the look of strong fatigue on his face. Something she likened to guilt crossed his face as he peered at Cassiel, though she couldn't place that as well either. For her the two bots came and went for various reasons, and now that she thought about it he arrived probably due to her chaotic emotions. Curiosity was another cue for him.

”Well if its like bad sleep then all right, but don't force it that badly again. Better to find the limitations, not slap them until they rubber band smack you,” she sat up and frowned down at him like an admonishing sister or parent. Sighing her shoulders sagged, ”Didn't expect you to try now. I figured you offered for the future since it sounded like you don't have much control right now.” The time was quickly running away from them, general tiredness seeping in as Chesha thought longingly of the bed in the other room. Been awhile since she slept in one, having spent time in warmer places as of late and thus took to sleeping outside. A bed however had the soft comfort she desired right now. ”Bed time,” she called out then, standing up and latching onto one of his arms. Either she'd help him up or drag him to bed, depending on his energy levels and power at the time, ”Tis late and we need our rest. Plus you may or may not have another day of work ahead of you if you're not fired thanks to me. Only Thursday after all.”
Back to top Go down
Okami
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 am

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Klavier-leana

To hear her scold him like that took him back, for a moment he felt like he was with Tsarr again, the old sage scolding him for wondering too deep into the woods or using his power for adolescent kicks. But just like that time he felt remorse for making the other party worry so, hover he tried not to look like a scolded child, even if he did feel like one at the time. 'But she has every right to be angry with me,' his inner voice chimed, 'after all she had no idea what was going on, heck I don't know what I'm doing most of the time, so much for going on feeling like Tsarr always said.' His control was not really a sensitive subject for him, yet that small, prideful male part of him would not allow him to admit to himself that he could not do it, a part of him he all ways saw him as not growing out of yet, with a quite sigh, nothing more than a heavy out take of breath, he leaned forwards to sit upright, as he did he was sure he saw his right hand covered in a thick layer of blood, but as he blinked and looked again it was gone, he passed it off as nothing more than a play on light, the deep orange sun looking like blood as it caught his eye for a second.

“You are right, it was foolish of me to try but...” he paused for a second, trying to thing of what to say, [color]“it felt like I needed to do it now to prove my worth as your older brother.”[/color] he seemed a bit embarrassed by admitting this, after all he had never been someone's big brother before, and was unsure how to go about it, even being a teacher he had not seen enough of the brother-sister relationship to know how to act, 'dammit, why am I so afraid that ill mess this up?' he asked himself but part of him knew that, for Unaru felt like that this was his only chance to be in a relationship with someone who also bore supernatural powers, after all it had been years since he realised the truth about this world and she was the first one he had met in person. Yet his mind drifted once more when she mentioned bed time, glancing out the window he wondered where the time had gone, sure that he was only in the trance for a few moments, but than again he could easily lost track when talking to Chesha, he bit back a yawn as his body succumbed to the idea of a good night sleep. “ugh work,” he groined, “If I was not a sub I would call in sick.”

He tried to steady himself as he found himself dragged onto the bed, 'now who is sexuality harassing who?' The feeling of his body already starting to sink into the think matures was enough to start him drifting off, coupled with Chesha's body warmth, yet there was something wrong, he was still full clothed. It took al of his will power to drag himself to his feet and away from Chesha and the bed, he lifted his hand to the back of his neck, undoing the clasp and freeing himself of the chain from his neck. He reached over and placed it on the counter top, followed soon by his rings, he however left his earring in, never once finding it a hindrance when sleeping, next came his shirt, the cloth garment being discarded onto the floor by the bed then in turn followed by his boots and socks, his need for sleep hindering the neatness of the pile. His hands hesitated when he got to his belt, Unaru had always slept naked, finding any kind of clothing to ball up and around his form and disturb him in the night, but now he could not do that, yet his jeans were far from ideal to sleep in, so that left him with one choice. Hooking his thumbs into his back jeans he pulled him down, leaving him in his equally black boxers, luckily for him he was too mentally fatigued to feel embarrassed.

He returned to the bed, partly by flopping on it, partly by crawling. Now that he had done what he needed to do he felt his energy levels dip ones more, already trying to fight the effects of slumber. “I won't get man if you use *yawn* me as stuffed toy in the night.”
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Dragging a fully grown man was more work than actors led on, Chesha fully pleased with herself when she managed to yank him onto the bed. By the end she was panting and trying to catch her breath as she rolled off the side to hit the floor. Planned, of course, because she wanted to change for bed and peeked over when she heard the bed springs move again to watch him beginning his undressing. What he’d said along the way to the bedroom intrigued her, able to see firsthand the male pride at work and documenting it into her memory bank. Not often she got to see if such things truly existed or merely a trait portrayed through movies, books, and other media as an existing thing. She even giggled now belatedly at his words about work, and thought about offering her supplies and money so he could enjoy a day off. Except earlier he came off as a little hesitant to accept the money for the pizza so she shrugged it off.

Since he was preoccupied taking off jewelry, and probably soon clothing – she never found jeans and button up shirts ideal for sleepwear – she sunk back down on the other side of the bed to slip into a little hole Cassiel created for her. Hunkered down in it she swapped her normal clothes for bed time ones, jacket and white shirt underneath replaced with an overly large, cotton shirt that leaned towards a shoulder. A lovely shade of spring green, she always liked the moon on the front with clouds situated over her stomach, and a matching, short pair of shorts to match. Upon obtaining these items, she’d snatched a shirt and pair of shorts at random before dashing off into a hole created by Cassiel lest she get caught stealing. Size at the time hadn’t factored in due to the screaming sales lady who recognized her from a previous caper, but she popped up from the side and hopped onto the bed to face-plant in the middle while hugging another comforter.

Unaru offered himself up as a stuffed animal, and she managed a muffled and happy squeal into his bed covers before managing to ensnare herself in her accompanying covers. Multiple wild cats decorated the top of the puffy exterior, distorted worse now that she’d cocooned herself in it and rolled to snuggle against Unaru’s side. Belatedly she recalled he already told her a story, filling the otherwise would’ve been demanded bed time story. Plus he appeared so ragged that she figured the vision took more out of him than she though, tail slithering over the sheets and over the bumps in them that betrayed the location of his legs. She struggled for a bit to hug him and in the end settled for resting her head on his stomach to listen to his tummy gurgle while she quickly achieved maximum comfort level in her rolled up state. Small purrs escaped her as her mind fell into sleep mode fast.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:35 am

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Klavier-damage

Unaru was too far into a sleep-like state to question where she had gotten the change of cloths from, he did not even take in the patterning on the garments. He was however fully aware of her form when she snuggled into his side, head resting upon his torso and tail draped over his legs, followed by the soft sound of purring, for Unaru this was pure bliss. There had been times where he considered rejecting everyone from his life, when Tsarr died and he found himself alone, but he did not, and this was why, having Chesha there with him was his best moment to date, even if he was not awake enough to fully experience it, her warmth and the small weight on his stomach was enough to convey the reality of the moment, as his eyes fluttered closed the thoughts of tomorrow and the future there after drifted from his mind, leaving him in a peaceful state of silence and darkness promising a deep and refreshing sleep witch he had not experienced, it even helped him ignore the voice in the back of his mind, one deep and twisted that promised of a future meeting. The raven watched them in the darkness, seeing Unaru relax to a level that the avian had yet to see in the human, he would have smiled if his beak would allow him to do so, but instead settled for sleeping in the kitchen area, knowing that they would want time together.

Unaru found his dream different than normal, his sleep brought visions normally consisting of bright, life like colours, not total blackness like this one. It was not like he was blind or even blindfolded, he knew his eyes where working and uncovered, it was just the simple matter that there was no light in the room. Unaru's breath came in heavy pants, like he had just been running for his life, yet there was no feeling of fear or dread about him, in reality he could feel nothing, the sound of Chesha's purring filled his head followed by an intense mewing, like the sound of a cat who finally got the cream she had been after. Pain shot down his back, like some beast had dug its claws into him, yet he found this pain exhilarating and seemed to make his body shudder in joy as a cat gave another mewing cry. The blond's blue eyes opened with a start, a sharp intake of breath helping him flip into full readiness, the reality of what was happening in that dream hitting home and making his body react.

'You god damn dirty pervert!' his inner voice scolding himself, 'how can you think about her like that?!' yet despite his own inner angry yelling that feeling did not diminish. Gilt started to well up inside of him, yet that too did not dampen his primal need, however it did make him feel physically sick, yet as he lay there he became more and more aware of her body pressed against his, it was no longer warm and comforting, but unsettling, she was unintentionally making things hard for him. He knew he had to get out of bed and regain his composure fast, he dared not think what would happen if Chesha was to wake up and catch him in this state, yet getting out of there posed a problem in itself, as one wrong move could wake her up. Carefully he slipped one arm in-between them, taking the weight of her head and shoulders on his arm he slowly slid his body out from underneath her, quickly replacing his body with his own pillow before removing his arm and retreating to the bathroom, making sure the door was firmly locked behind him.

“Common, you can do better then this,” he said to himself, voice barely above a whisper, “it was only a dream, just a harmless dream, you can control yourself, there is no need to to take action,” in an attempt to shock himself out of it Unaru turned on the cold tap, splashing water over his face and chest, “you can do this..”

….

…...

No, he could not...

With a sigh he turned away from the sink and the mirror that hung above it, there was no way he could look at himself after what he was planing to do...

~~~ 25 minuets later ~~~

Unaru came out of the bathroom, head hung low, feeling disappointed and somewhat disgusted with himself. He knew that he was done fore if Chesha woke up at any time between now and the morning, before he had a shower, if she had the nose like a cat she would be able to smell that something had gone on, heck even a normal human nose could pick up something in the air, and he knew (from experience) that spraying something around would not cover it up, not that he owned any air freshener of some sort, but now came an even bigger problem, how to get back into be without waking Chesha up?
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:50 am

Used to being alert, Chesha awoke without moving as something changed in the atmosphere. Took her awhile, but eventually she figured out it was Unaru waking up with a start as she peeked her eyes open a little. Without moving her head she stared down as a lump obscured her vision of the lumpy blurs in the night that should’ve been feet. Sleep clogged her mind, eyes easily sliding shut as he moved her head to rest upon a pillow and leave for whatever reason. Not until he made it to the bathroom did she turn her head into the pillow and let out a not-so-lady-like snort filled to the brim with amusement. Using what time she had to observe him earlier, she surmised he was probably embarrassed as all heck, unsure how to really handle such a situation. Should she tease him? Should she even acknowledge she knew he’d been having a dream – while not knowing anything else about it?

Chesha rolled over, head unconsciously pulled into the burrito she forged from her comforter as she let loose a few more giggles while delighting in the heat of the bundle. Unable to help herself she’d fallen into a slight slumber in that position, now nothing more than a pair of ears and a long tail to observing eyes. Random thoughts came to mind, deciding maybe someday she’d start teasing him, after some research naturally. It’d been years since she bothered looking at a dirty site since hacking into one was nothing more than a mother buttering toast it was that easy. Dreams replaced her thoughts however, foretelling a massive ramen craving tomorrow since inside the fantasy world she swam in brought amongst delicious noodles and trimmings.

Outside her dreams she wriggled about as Unaru stayed in the bathroom longer than planned, twisting and turning in mock swimming movements – for however much she could actually move. Eventually she wiggled to the edge, falling off and cushioned by the thick comforter wrapped around her. By the time Unaru came out, all he could see was the end of her tail, tips digging kneading the blanket as she used it to swim within her dream. It was the only sign of where she’d toppled off to at this point, though she had a danger of rolling under the bed, or at the very least bumping into the side before finally settling down.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 am

Lost Children Souls - Page 3 Klavier-normala

It seemed that he did not need to worry so much, seeing as a fall from the bed did not seem to wake her. For a moment he thought about leaving her there, not being use to having another so close to him when he was sleeping anyway, yet he knew he could not leave her on the floor all night. With a small sigh the thoughts of the dream, and his own actions, faded away; being replaced by the need to keep her safe and warm for the night, he walked around the end of the bed, trying to see where she had gotten too, using the twitching tail as some kind of guide, to see her shadowy formed on the floor, wrapped up tight in that blanket that she got from only-she-knows-where, Unaru was thankful that she had a tail, for without it he would not be able to tell what end was what. He thought for a moment, how best to move her without waking her up, but as he saw her squirm there, body only making the slightest movements, he knew that she would be OK if he just picked her up, that if she did not managed to wiggle out of his grasp.

He crouched down by her, slowly sliding one arm under her shoulders, and another around her knees. As he picked her up, rolling her slightly so that her would be resting up against his chest, Unaru wondered for a bit what the future would bring, it was funny, even if he had the power to see into times yet to come but still he would ask himself that a lot. The blond rested the cat-girl softly onto the middle of the bed, moving her tail as well so that it would not get trapped underneath a body, he lied down behind her, pressing his from up against her back, with an arm drapes over what he hoped was her mid drift, in aid to stop her from rolling off the bed again. He placed his other arm under his head as a makeshift pillow, sure he could had easy got one, but he mind was becoming more and more sleep clogged, and it was now no longer worth getting back up, his movements no longer going thought his brain propaley he found himself leaning his head forwards and placing a soft kiss on one of her fuzzy ears.

He did not know why he did it, part of him thought that maybe that he had a stuffed cat toy when he was small, a time that he could not recall, and that maybe he would chew on its ears, although he had now grown out of the chewing phase he still liked the feel of it on his lips, yet that thought did not last long as he found himself falling into a deep, dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Souls   Lost Children Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Children Souls
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: The World of Bleach :: The Planet Earth :: Tairia-
Jump to: