Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driving me nuts,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Driving me nuts, Empty
PostSubject: Driving me nuts,   Driving me nuts, I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Alright at first it didn't bother me but now I have been doing some math and can't understand the logic behind the following,

Quote :

Ability(ies): Full Blossom, Grand Treant;
Forget subtleness, forgetting any form of stealth, Risu's Bankai is not one of assassination but of absolute destruction, when released her blade will scatter into the air forming seeds, as they land in the ground immediately from the ground bark and wood sprout up and roots shoot down going stories upon stories high, this form has not stealth as it stands massively over the battle field (rivaling Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō in size and power). Ifu's true attack pattern is truely terrifying, as it is both rooted and looming over the field it can attack from nearly any direction, stabbing rapidly and fiercely at the enemy from all directions, this creates a very challenging fighting environment. Unfortunately due to the nature of Risu's bankai it is incapable of moving without taking massive amounts of time, (Considering it is rooted to the ground) in the situation where the enemy full on runs it is possible to simply escape the bankai area (The area being 100ft).

The last part of the Bankai I designed for my Shinigami Risu, it declares that it only has 100ft area of effect before it has to move, considering the incredibly limiting factor in place (Can't move due to rooting) and the fact that I specified early that it stands as big as Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō (Komamura's Bankai) which easily stands 500 feet tall and has a reach with sword equal to such distance, now I don't mean to ask for a 500 feet reach and area of effect, considering I have no blade, but considering that my Bankai once used can easily have to deal with anyone that uses range standing outside of its range of 100 ft and going lololol I win, is a bit foolish, 100 feet stands around 1/3 of a foot ball field, a very unimpressive distance. Considering that I have no blade is it seriously out of the question to request a range increase? I mean, 300ft maybe more would be great so people can't just stand back and spam and instantly defeat a bankai.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Driving me nuts, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving me nuts,   Driving me nuts, I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Could maybe up the distance, just its under consideration that you're adding in it using pollen and having a 360 range of attack on the ground, likely following people up some distance into the skies.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Driving me nuts, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving me nuts,   Driving me nuts, I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:53 am

I took out its pollen use though o.o
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Driving me nuts, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving me nuts,   Driving me nuts, I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:26 am

Really? I thought it still used the other pollens, just not the Deathly one, suppose a football field wouldn't be impossible of a distance then if there aren't any pollen and its already a slow ass thing...just need another person to agree and then I'll edit the distance though.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Driving me nuts, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving me nuts,   Driving me nuts, I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Sounds good, I didn't want to work in the pollen, I decided pure power was more fun : )
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Driving me nuts, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving me nuts,   Driving me nuts, I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Since you took out the pollen I find it fine for you to increase the range of it's power, but also keep in mind everyone in bleach can fly!!! *Loves that joke, but sadly cannot blame chakra this time* and plants are more ground based, that said that's why it needs a range boost so go for it. Also if anyone insta teleports outside of your range, and they are somewhat near you without speed like a mofo.... i'ma kick their ass.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Driving me nuts, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving me nuts,   Driving me nuts, I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:42 am

Edited, next time you better have your character in your sig or something. *Almost tried to change the doll*

Locked~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Driving me nuts, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving me nuts,   Driving me nuts, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driving me nuts,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Hat Trick zone :: Questions corner-
Jump to: