Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chumsworth

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Wow was it me here or am i just dreaming i see some old facs cropping up here or there , hmmmm though who is this rather wonderful british guy is is name dave i believe it may be or is it. Anyway hows it going bitches (obviously referring to alex and pik for many obviouis reasons , one being that pik is a girl xD)
Back to top Go down
Booga
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Booga

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:50 pm

CHUUUUUM!!!! I missed you bro! Its Lyte incase you didnt already know, anywho, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Chumsworth

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:03 pm

i back on the track boys , maybe ill make some new crazy shit
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Yohz Chums, good to see you ^^
Back to top Go down
Chumsworth

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:52 pm

wa its fei , its good to be back to rather familiar and normal faces to rp with so to all i know and missed (all of you from nrc) hello to you all
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Yo sup man, hows it been hanging with you? Me I am just fine y'know had my period last week but other than that good.

Wait what?
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Chumsworth

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:58 pm

xD stop being a ho pik and get on msn , its been good work as usual lol and some funny events on nrc too xD

yeah MSN now bitch, or atleast the fuckng cbox you girly girl xD
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:39 am

Hey its that guy!
Back to top Go down
Chumsworth

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:34 am

is this that one asian kid i know ? think it could be
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Maybe D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who that rather chummy british guy is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Hat Trick zone :: Introductions-
Jump to: