Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the realm of the Dead ( Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinzo
Kinzo

In the realm of the Dead ( Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: In the realm of the Dead ( Open to anyone)   In the realm of the Dead ( Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:54 pm

His eyes drooped wearily, his breath slowing from the exhaustion that overcame him. Night spread across the sky like a tide washing over the sand, clearing its blue hue and opening its window to the heavens. Akado had been walking for what seemed like days, through the alleys of the dark town of Nikko, Japan, and was closing in on what he believed to be his apartment. As he turned the last alleyway, making his was closer to his destination, a cold wind embraced him. The hair on his neck rose slightly, while a distinct smell of dark reiatsu filled the Bount's nostrils. The hungry immortal turned his head slightly, attracted to whatever could be giving off this aroma, while becoming wary that the spiritual pressure of the being was increasing greatly. His eyes sprung open, the level of the reiatsu he was sensing now surpassing his own, and realized this was not a snack, but a predator. His amulet lay resting on the band around his neck, only a quick movement away from becoming his powerful weapon. Turning frantically to see where the being was coming from, Akado's foot gave away slightly beneath him. Peering down to see what he had either stepped in or caused this, Akado witnessed the ground below him overcome with darkness. It pulled away like a tear in reality itself, revealing a path to the dark world in which this creature was emerging. Fate proved both lucky and unlucky for the young Bount however, as he would not be disturbed by the creature that was coming, instead, he would fall through the door in which it entered.

Vanishing quickly as he descended into portal, Akado found himself gathering reiatsu as quickly as he could, forming a platform form himself to find solid footing. As he rode the moving platform further down the pathway, a small light could be made out in the distance. Akado, aiming his energies at taking him towards the light and hopefully out of the darkness, found himself being thrust back into reality. The light held in the sky, round and blazing over him, though it did not illuminate the earth. Darkness still surrounded the Bount, whose feet and hands were now sunken in white sand which radiated with spiritual energy. A memorable quote from a movie known as the “Wizard of Oz” flashed through his mind at the moment, but not typically one for talking to himself, Akado bit the temptation to blurt out dumb phrases. He grabbed his pendant from his neck, tearing it free of the band that held it, and called out its release phrase. ” Show Yourself” The miniature hammer quivered greatly, sending out a current of electricity that flowed through Akado's body before expanding into its true form. ” Where have you brought me, Crow.” Unable to provide the hammer with a real answer, he merely shushed it quickly. ” Quiet Mjolnir, I am finding our way home.” The hammer vibrated slightly, a sign that it did not like to be shushed by the one who was forcibly its master. Akado knew the hammer would turn on him one day, but felt strongly that it was not at a point in which its own power exceeded his enough to break free, and was comfortable with being able to overpower Mjolnir. As of now it needed him, for he was the only thing capable of wielding its might, and its love for battle definitely overcame its desire for freedom. Seeking out a mound in the distance, Akado made his way towards the large hill, figuring he could better spot an exit from its peak, as well as wanting a better grasp of how safe the area around him was. He could smell multiple beings from all around him. He would need to overcome one of these beings shortly, for his hunger grew with each passing moment.

Last edited by Kinzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

In the realm of the Dead ( Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the realm of the Dead ( Open to anyone)   In the realm of the Dead ( Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:11 pm

(OOC: OMG SURPRISE BUTTSMEX, sorry I totally forgot about this and had like no muse due to all the new games I have been getting XD)

The day seemed to be quite nice, the moon was above within the sky, and the sands were strewn with the sounds of murder, violence, death, and all that good stuff. Just an average day (Or is it really night?) in Heuco mundo, all the hollows either fighting, or ignoring each other. The reiatsu within the air was thick, making it quite a relaxing place for one whom desired nothing more than to regain their lost abilities. Well relaxing if you were of the same classification as the beings already present within the realm, as this wouldn't be the best spot to set up a Shinigami hotel, or a human lagoon resort. Surly though someone would have an idea like that, and it frankly would be a poor one. Besides the fear of death what else was there to do, but relax upon the soft cold sand of the area, and stare at the sky, well there was killing, but that got old after a thousand years.

So was this hollow, just relaxing upon the shores of a dead world. Nothing to do, but stare up at the sky, and thinking about a past that had gone by. It was really all they had to make their life feel as if it had a bit of meaning. Well they had others within it as well, but not to the point of it actually meaning anything in the end. It was then however that the mundane lives of all those around her seemed to just stop as a new presence entered the world. It didn't seem like a Shinigami, nor a qunicy, so then what was it. Almost human like, could it be a bount? Possibly, or a human with weird reiatsu, either way they had entered a place that they most likely shouldn't have. Not for the sole reason that this one unique hollow named Siena would attack them, but because random noob hollow numbers one though infinity would do so.

Getting up from their soft perch within the sand, Siena made her way towards the reiatsu of the intruder. it taking not too long to arrive with a bit of running, and skipping across the sands, though it would have been much faster if she could release her zan, stupid jerk captain breaking it all those years ago. Her vision spotting the figure that was upon the ridge, a hammer within his hands, she just sighed a bit, he was looking for a fight? Seriously, she finally thought someone would enjoy a chat, and not just violence, looks like she might be wrong in this case, but still worth a shot to at least try to chat with them.

"Excuse me, lad, but it appears as if you have wandered into a place which is not the most friendly in nature. Though I suppose since you are holding a weapon you came here to fight correct? That might be one of the only reasons one would come to this place, besides some kind of great cleansing campaign. Though if I may I would advise that you keep your Reiatsu's signature to a minimum, as it would be quite unwise for you to do battle against too many at once, despite if you think you are strong enough. Though if you wish we could always just have a friendly chat, before they show up inevitably. But if you wish to do battle still count me out, I have long since lost interest in fights without purpose for me."

Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net

In the realm of the Dead ( Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: The World of Bleach :: Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: