Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lytes new bankai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Booga
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Booga

Lytes new bankai Empty
PostSubject: Lytes new bankai   Lytes new bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Zanpaktou:

Appearance (Sealed): Unlike a normal Zanpakutou, Thanatos does not have an unrealeased form. Due to the blades origin and nature, Thanatos has only been seen in either Bankai or shikai forms. Most who have seen the legendary sword agree that it does have a non released form, however no one, even his wielders haven’t seen it.

Shikai:

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Thanatos’ shikai form is that of 2 identical blades. Made for both ripping and slicing, the swords are quite efficient. The sharpened part of the blades do not start until about a foot up the swords length, and the curve off at the top to farm a sickle type blade.

Ability(ies): Thanatos’ abilities go back to the times of Ancient Greece. Back with the times of the warrior Achilles, Thanatos gives his chosen wielder his old abilities. Giving extreme combat reflexes along with great speed and power. The greatest advantage of this, however, is the invulnerability. Ones body becomes “Hardened” so to speak. Making each muscle stronger, each bone thicker, and making their skin harder to penetrate. They still do take damage, however something like falling from a 50ft drop, where normally someone would break every bone in there body, Thanatos’ wielder will be unharmed. However, this invulnerability does have a weakness. A “soft spot” as its called, just like Achilles’ heel, where if it is pierced deep enough it will definitely kill the weilder. It is the curse of Thanatos’ great power.

Bankai:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

“Burn” will release Thanatos’ deadly Bankai again forming 2 identical swords, these look like death itself, Thanatos’ bankai release is a terrifying sight. The deep purple blade mimics that of his Reiatsu color, and the pale earthen colors give it a deathly look all on its own. However the skulls on the blades do play their part. The sickle formation from the Shikai form still remains however it is more shaped like a hook now instead of a scythe.

Ability(ies): Lyte’s new Bankai gives him a new found strength most say can only be seen in darkness and in nightmares. When Lytes pervious Zan sword and spirit shattered he found a new found strength in his inner hollow and gained powers from him, as well as unlocking his Vizard mask. Thanatos is said to be, what he calls a Daedric Prince, which old stories tell of. It was said that he was the Daedric Prince of Darkness, (Kind of cliché I know) and Lytes new abilites are gained from his prowess.

While the strengths from his Shikai still remain, Lyte does gain a few more strengths. The first of them is his manipulation of what he calls the element of “Ragnarok.” It is almost like a combination of fire, lava and shadows all combined to be manipulated to him to an extent. He is able to create wings out of the mysterious element as well as use them as projectiles almost like a cero. He can also use it to cover parts of his swords to give them the added effect of burning the enemy or slicing straight through armor or toughened hollow skin.

Spirit

Name: Thanatos
Height: 6’01
Weight: 212

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Thanatos has a very demonic appearance. Several horns, or spikes rather, reside on his hair line. His hair is short and white, which is always worn spiked up. His pale skin tone makes him look almost like a plague, and the red and black runic markings on his flash make him look even more like a demon. The markings pulsate between both red and black, appearing like Lava to some. His left and right arms mimic each other with devilish gauntlets, however his left shoulder seems to have an armor made of the same bones that make up the rest of his demonic flesh armor.

Race: Hollow
Hair color: White
Eye color: Red
Body type: Athletic

Personality: Thanatos is a ruthless being. Always wanting to fight and show his strength and skill, Thanatos is both cold and heartless. Living for the heart of combat, Thanatos could care less about protecting others or fighting for a purpose. All he wants is to kill or be killed. He believes that spilled blood is the best kind, whether its friend or foe, he doesn’t care, just so long as he is the one who does the damage.

Thanatos is more than just a cold blooded killing machine however. He is very precise, very smart, very calculating. No energy wasted, and no movement taken for granted. His skill and experience with a sword makes him a very deadly opponent, or a wonderful ally, however if allied with him, do not expect yourself safe, after all he is just as likely to kill you, than the enemy.

Realm:
Spoiler:
Thanatos’ realm is a dreary, chaotic looking place. The place he calls home is a old city, looking like it is from the beginning of the industrial age, however, the entire city is burning and crumbling down.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Lytes new bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lytes new bankai   Lytes new bankai I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Alright I am on the fence about the invincibly thing, during shikai. I know that you have an insta kill weak spot, but I would like for you to have to post where it is in the first post you activate the ability. You don't have to say it out loud, just OOCly so then it is known to all whom are reading it etc.

The second one I am confused by the manipulation of the element, as that implies more than just the usage of it in the ways you were describing. Also the wings can be like projectiles, and so forth so does he shoot out the wings? If so then I suppose it is fine, as he would then need to remake them, and such. I am not so sure about the last one, as it seems like it by passes all defenses on the grounds of the words written. It can be intense, sure, but you don't need to state what it can cut through as then it might lead to meta gaming levels, and RPG status.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Booga
Booga

Lytes new bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lytes new bankai   Lytes new bankai I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Well yaeh I suppose that would be fine, but again it isnt invincible, just invulnerable, so you can still hurt him by all means, its just harder to do so.

As for the second, its more so like manipulation around himself, so he can summon it and move it around himself, creating the "wings" but once he sends it off of him in the cero fasion or otherwise, it is no longer under his control and acts just like a bolt.

As for the additional ability, its just like making his sword like a necron weapon pretty much xD only its covered in lava/shadows o.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lytes new bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lytes new bankai   Lytes new bankai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lytes new bankai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Applications :: Creation zone :: Abilities-
Jump to: