Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fight, Minato vs Me lol.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

A fight, Minato vs Me lol. Empty
PostSubject: A fight, Minato vs Me lol.   A fight, Minato vs Me lol. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:59 am

So I went to NRC due to DNT talking to me recently, and it seems that Minato thinks he can take Amegakure unopposed; well now kids I protect what I created even now lol, so I believe it is time to teach him the true meaning of a good AND Powerful RPC, neh my gang oh haxorz?
Back to top Go down
Kinzo
Kinzo

PostSubject: Re: A fight, Minato vs Me lol.   A fight, Minato vs Me lol. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:51 am

I'm starting to get over NRC. well... not just starting lol. I only liked it cause you could pretty much create whatever the hell you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: A fight, Minato vs Me lol.   A fight, Minato vs Me lol. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:57 am

Kinzo wrote:
I'm starting to get over NRC. well... not just starting lol. I only liked it cause you could pretty much create whatever the hell you wanted.

I have friends there, I will keep my work tuned (ame) until they leave.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: A fight, Minato vs Me lol.   A fight, Minato vs Me lol. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 am

LOL He trashed the thread before I even said I was gonna post XD! That is the best.
Back to top Go down
Kinzo
Kinzo

PostSubject: Re: A fight, Minato vs Me lol.   A fight, Minato vs Me lol. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:35 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Booga
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Booga

PostSubject: Re: A fight, Minato vs Me lol.   A fight, Minato vs Me lol. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 am

Dont you just love that shit? Oh, you know how Im perma banned there? Well, Ventus is still on the top strongest ninja... Im a bit curious as to why...
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: A fight, Minato vs Me lol.   A fight, Minato vs Me lol. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Aww if only I wasn't banned and didn't delete all my stuff, Erika and her motley harem would totally defend all of that, and most likely just rape him to death. (Yes rape to death).

Could have been allot of fun XD
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: A fight, Minato vs Me lol.   A fight, Minato vs Me lol. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 pm

That would've been a fun time to test all those pets and swarmage as repayment XD Except I don't leave things I love on fallen sites. However knowing you can create anything there is about its only lure now~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight, Minato vs Me lol.   A fight, Minato vs Me lol. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight, Minato vs Me lol.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Plots/random zone :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: