Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya new here old Rper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viridian Fell
Viridian Fell

Hiya new here old Rper Empty
PostSubject: Hiya new here old Rper   Hiya new here old Rper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Hiya new here, I haven't Rped in about 5 months so itsll be fun to get back into, im glad I was able to find a site thats relatively new, and not have to deal with all the drama of larger sites.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Hiya new here old Rper   Hiya new here old Rper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Lolz I know what you mean man. Though I am a newb with Qunicies so you shall have to deal with the all seeing eyes of Arti >.>

Oh but welcome, don't feel shy to ask questions.make suggestions as I am sure there are things that have been missed/need improvements XD Or so it seems recently >.>
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Hiya new here old Rper   Hiya new here old Rper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 am

Welcome stranger, hope you have ze funz o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya new here old Rper   Hiya new here old Rper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya new here old Rper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Hat Trick zone :: Introductions-
Jump to: