Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just an average day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Just an average day Empty
PostSubject: Just an average day   Just an average day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 am

It was a normal day within the district of forty five. A simple number it wasn't a horrible place like most, it in fact was nice, a bit more upscale, but still nothing too special. There were children in need like anywhere, and everyone did their part, or at least tried too. it was here that a girl had been raised, and by raised it wasn't much only a few years at best. She did have a family despite how most within the Seireitei called her a girl both from stone with a heart as cold as ice. She was a kind person, she didn't want to get recognized for doing kind works, which lead her to doing the opposite in ohter peoples company. it was a weird trait, and habit for sure, but it was always something that she needed in order to maintain something she views as valuable.

How you are feeling today? She stated to a man lying with a bed, Heh I would feel better if I could walk but seeing you alive is enough reason to be thankful. Smiling towards her, he just sighed a bit, what's wrong? Oh nothing at all, well I feel the same as ever, but why is it that you still refuse to use your talents to their full potential? Looking off to the side Yomi let her hair hide her face, Because if I didn't then I wouldn't have any time to tend after you, you old fool. His smile growing wider, the man within the bed, patted her head, I only care about you being happy, so don't worry about me alright? if anything if are the one who should be able to do all that you can. He said his cough acting up a bit./ Turning to face him she just gave him a bit of a dirty look. See you are not feeling alright, stop being so cheerful already, and get better please, don't worry about me alright I will be fine the way I am.

Getting up from her seat by his bedside, she began to leave the room, just as he called out to her, His voice seeming to be filled with compassion and worry at the same time, Please don't do this to yourself on my account, do what you need to get done, and become all you can be Yomi, and know that no matter what I do, I will always love you. her eyes being covered by her hair, only a small tear drop could be seen descending from the darkness, I.. love you too father.. just please rest up....

Moving out of the room before he could speak and further, her motions having her head straight towards the door, and outside of her home. He always did that every time, why couldn't he understand she only wanted him to get better. As she left her house however the petter patter of children approached her, and with a tug on her arm, she just looked down towards them, Miss Hana, Miss Hana, would you mind coming today and playing too? Please, the mistress says we need to get some... exercise, and stuff. Sighing as she wiped the tears from her eyes, Yomi smiled towards them, Alright but only because you had been good children today, and that is if you keep being good alright? All of them nodding she followed them to the orphanage she knew well. Cliche yes, but it a place that she had come to know as a second home. She enjoyed the children there, and if she could help others while it seemed average her heart was content.

The day had gone by simply enough, she did what she wanted to with helping everyone out, and so there she was relaxing upon a bench outside of the orphanage, nothing too special to do, but look up towards the sky and think about how life would end up.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Just an average day   Just an average day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 am

A day off came rarely to shinigami, or at least to those stuck with menial labor. Such times fell back into the past for Sunari, so she enjoyed a slightly less rare day off. The night came off as a blur for her, able to discern her mother shared a bit of the liquor – not that Sunari could hold it well – and so she did heavens knows what and for how many cookies. Nothing obscene at least, but she had a feeling her mother possessed an embarrassing snapshot stashed away somewhere now. Upon waking up, truly, after about another two hours of being semi-conscious and eating a meal, Sunari opted for a walk about the neighborhood and ended up walking into a nearby district without realizing it.

The voices of children caught her interest as they begged for someone to go play with them. 'Must be a treat for them from the sounds of it,' she mused as she peeked around the corner. At first the girl didn't summon any sense of recognition within Sunari other than that niggling sense of “I've seen that face before.” Because that sensation came across as annoying to Sunari, she tailed the girl and watched as she played with the young'ins of the orphanage. After awhile it clicked, one of her friends pointing the girl out once. The friend in question Sunari understood to believe himself a “ladies man” when in reality he was anything but one, and apparently the girl had put him in his place quite nicely. Mentioned her being some prodigy, not that Sunari put much stock in such things, and that she possessed quite an attitude – which amused Sunari due to the man obviously still being bitter over the incident.

Someone else confirmed the girl had a smart mouth on her, yet here she was for a good part of the day playing with children like a saint. 'Past the thorns a rose is still beautiful,' she remembered the words of her mother. The saying was still cliché, but no less true at times safe for the weeds of society. Eventually the kids were called in, likely for super, and the girl sat upon a bench nearby alone finally. Little else to do, Sunari found herself walking up to the girl and occupying a seat upon the wooden bench. Clothes gave her away as a resident of the Rukongai and not much more than that. Over the years, when able to get away with civilian clothing, she couldn't help taking to dressing like her mother a bit – something the woman admonished her for even as Sunari found the true reason the woman wore these otherwise tight robes like this: comfort.

A tight sash kept the loose robe in place, barely dark lavender colored robe sitting off her shoulder by inches and the slit racing up to the very sash. Black shorts covered her legs, disappointing wandering eyes quickly – much to her amusement whenever she realized their gazes traveled – and a black and sleeveless shirt taking care of the top. So in truth she showed more modesty than her mother, but delighted in the comfort and lack of restrictions the clothing offered. Hair hung free of clips and ties, weak winds trying to lift whatever they could of both girls' locks. ”Having fun with the kids eh? Not a bad choice on a nice day like this. Bet people wouldn't believe me though if I said this was how you spent your days off.” Sunari's tone held that of a friendly nature, joking about the last part without a malicious note to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Just an average day   Just an average day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Who the frack was this woman, how the frack did she know who Yomi was, and how the frack did she know she had just done something nice. No one is suppose to know if anyone has done anything nice, that's illegal in the extreme. And being that it is illegal, it simply cannot be done. This woman must have been a stalker, she was after Yomi somehow. Blackmail that must be it, black mail to get her to not be able to take care of her duties outside of being a shinigami, something would make Yomi very pissy right about now. This was all amusing that this girl was trying to black mail her, but if she was then Yomi would have a plan to strike back at her, as this could not go on forever, this little sirens dance of sabotage.

Yeah I don't think they would believe you.... looking at the woman closer now she recognized her a bit, well not a whole lot and it was mostly rumors from when she had asked Freeman about various happening in the SS but she did seem familiar. Well I am glad that you know so much about me already, really that's amazing, I could claim that you were a stalker, but I would have noticed that long before you showed up here so I don't think you are one, so sorry if I will be a little less accepting of your presence as of right now. As I don't like others to see me doing these things, as then they might make a big deal out of it, and I wouldn't be able to do w2hat I can for others without getting showered with gratitude. Goo ahead and say I am humble or whatever, but I hate to be recognized for doing things, I won't get any peace.

Yomi she sighed at the thought of how she would have to deal with this woman now, though being honest and upfront would reveal the best results at first, she was getting prepared for anything. Who knows this girl could just be a normal person who knew her indirectly as all of the squads were on good terms for the most part. Though if the rumor she had heard about this girl was true she was not the most uh... well she was on bad terms with some or at least was on bad terms. Either way this would be amusing, but upsetting at the same time, at least until her rsponse came.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Just an average day   Just an average day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 pm

The girl next to her was giving off a very strong “paranoia” sense, Sunari almost feeling her muscles tense in response to the girl. Luckily her lackadaisical attitude and usually lax personality staved off this instinctive response, and instead outright laughed. ”Nah, this isn't really 'gossip' material even if I was like that, and I wouldn't say I know ya very well. At best I've seen someone point you out and say a few things, and nothing more than that. Besides if ya wanna keep it a secret then its safe with me. Can't let someone quit doing good deeds from simply blabbing about it, cause I wouldn't wanna see the kids' disappointed faces if you refused to play with 'em for that reason.” Digging into one of the large sleeves of her robe, Sunari produced some pieces of wrapped chocolate, dropping one onto the girl's lap in offering as she began unwrapping one for herself.

”I think when people stalk its easier to sense them because you get that hinky feeling, ya know? Plus they're all tensed up, and heavens knows if or what that does to their reiatsu signature. Me? I was just watching out of curiosity since honestly, I'm just out on a nice walk for the moment and happened to observe it all. Nothing wrong with watching like some do at parks on a bench. And...given a choice I'd rather relax and enjoy myself than go ninja all over someone.” Popping the little treat into her mouth she sighed in bliss and let the chocolatey flavor roll over her tongue and slither down her throat. Something about the taste always caused a spurt of happiness to course through her, one of life's little delights like watching a sunset or sunrise.

While the girl at first tensed up, and stayed that way a bit, Sunari thought she might've relaxed a bit. Probably still believed the worst of her, so Sunari wanted to get her into a relaxed state like she'd been in earlier. Or at least appeared to be in when playing with children. Life may've been longer for shinigami and those in Soul Society, but that didn't mean it being too long was a reason to go against one of Sunari's favorite sayings and just be miserable a lot if at all. ”So do you enjoy it? Playing with children and being generally helpful?” she asked in a conversational tone as a bit of chocolate continued to melt in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Just an average day   Just an average day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Yomi wasn't fully sure if she trusted the girl all that much, but she seemed nice enough. Then again the nice ones were the most likely to snap, and that worried her. Then again she was nice.. sort of and she didn't snap so maybe this girl wouldn't either. I don't really have a choice to trust you or not since you know my secret right now, so if you told then I would just be out of luck. Though it worries me that I have rumors about me even if they are small ones, perhaps I shouldn't have actually accepted those few date requests I got....

Her mind wandering to a different subject as Sunari spoke towards her, Yomi's own feeling shifting slightly. Perhaps she wasn't a bad person after all, then again she might have been, but too late for any objections now, Yomi would just have to deal with it. Yes it is much easier to sense them coming up behind you which is always the plus now isn't it? As for if I enjoy playing with the children of course I do, otherwise I wouldn't they are good kids, just without families right now, and I don't want anyone to feel that way really, it's far too sad. For some reason I feel I know their pain and struggle, and just wish to be able to help where I can. Though I am curious how you heard about me, I am just a lowly officer after all, unless it was from one of the guys I had gone out with and he said I was a horrible evil blood sucking bitch, or a hollow either one really. Or useless that's also my favorite thing to be called really, makes me oh so wish to help them out later. Then again I do act like a bit of a bitch so it's fine I suppose.

If there was ever a moment when a smoke would be appropriate it would be right about now. ]Chocolate huh? Hmm if I had to have a guilty food it would most likely be a bit hotter, but I suppose this works, though if it's poisoned I will have at least ten minutes to kick your ass before I die. Un wrapping and eating a bit of it she continued to look over at Sunari and her outfit. It was from this world and not the world of the living unlike Yomi's... not that she stole clothing mind you, no not at all as that would be a HORRIBLE crime to commit really stealing stuff. her dress totally didn't say that it belonged to a store from the real world not at all, and tag what tag ha? Don't make me laugh. So then what are you doing out here beside just relaxing I see, and seeing my life go by?
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Just an average day   Just an average day I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:07 am

Perhaps a lot of the distrust came in not knowing Sunari, or how Sunari knew her...not that she did all that well. ”Only reason I recognized you is cause an acquaintance pointed you out. Said you turned him down quite harshly, though knowing him I figure he deserved it. He wasn't quite so happy when I laughed about it either, but eh, thems the breaks.” The chocolate fully dissipated by now, Sunari saddened by its fleeting life even as she'd enjoyed its brief life. Shrugging she tacked on, ”So really, I don't know you much if at all. No reason then to blurt out a secret about you, and if I did get to know ya then I wouldn't have a reason to go spilling secrets even more.” Whether it made sense to Yomi or not didn't matter as it was a simple philosophy for Sunari. Considering it in the sense of strangers and friends, no reason to talk about strangers because she didn't know them. With friends if they wanted something kept on the down-low, then as a good friend one stayed silent on the matter.

Her quip about kicking her ass in the last ten minutes of her life caused a bark of laughter from Sunari. Of course it wasn't poisoned lest Sunari be the first to die now, and that might affect the taste of the chocolate anyway. ”Nah, poisoned chocolate's not my thing. Something I can savor, enjoying its short life, yet can have a variety of flavors. Poison's probably not a good filling for it though, and I have no death wishes.” Sunari wondered where the girl obtained the clothing from, since such was usually saved for those false bodies whenever they received extended missions in the other world. Then it was best to fade into the background rather than wear any usual clothing from here...save for the odd occasion. Sunari had a friend who once snuck into a temple, and another who took the place of an actress who loved dressing like this daily when a Hollow chased the person religiously.

”Like I said, just out for a walk really. Visiting my mum on my day off for the most part, and decided to check out the neighborhood. Enjoy the decent weather and all that before I have to go back to the stuffy confines of the wall,” her voice carried a teasing note of sadness, theatrical enough to see she didn't really bemoan the Seireitei as the words might portray. Eyes gazed up at the darkening sky, sun hidden behind some mountains in the distance, but not enough for pink to spray across the skies and the blue to merely darken. She liked this time of day, where night had yet to arrive and the day lay dying. ”Guessing your home before becoming a shinigami is nearby too and you had a day or two off then. Otherwise you're really a saint in disguise to travel too far away from your original home to visit who knows how many orphanages...not that that's bad mind you. Just don't meet many like ya.”
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Just an average day   Just an average day I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:50 am

This woman seemed to be quite interesting, and it was hard to stay so paranoid around her. Not that Yomi couldn't stay paranoid, but the thought of it made her shiver all the same, how could she be so freaking up beat? Yomi didn't get it, everything was just too perky with her, she seemed to just be relaxing, relaxing why the hell would one do that on a day off. Of course she was a much higher rank than Yomi but it didn't matter really, didn't she have any cares in the world.

These would be good points for Yomi to think about if she was actually a bitch at heart, which she wasn't unlike her little spirit. The Zan spirit which actually wished for her to learn bankai from it, but Yomi was just too stubborn to trust the little she devil again. Their meeting wasn't really happy for Yomi at all, and because of it she detested her own spirit oh woe was her, though more like woe was her, as the spirit wouldn't leave her alone. In all honesty Yomi was surprised that it didn't just jump out and attack her right now in a flurry of words, and taunts.

Yeah my home is close by. Of course it's just like everyone else story here. I don't my supposed real father, and I came here the way that I look now from another shinigami helping me I suppose, I don't know it's all fuzzy, but something tells me I don't want to remember it. Either way my father has done allot for me, and I just wish to repay him. Since you know about my other secret I suppose it wouldn't matter what else you know about me. I don't just help out orphans I do a bunch of stuff, Frankly I enjoy helping others, but I just can't stand them knowing, the only one I can stand knowing is my father who as of right now is sick, and bed ridden for the most part. The neighbors help out, but I want to do my part, since he helped me, I wish to help him. It's just that I couldn't if anyone ever found out that... just.

Looking towards Sunari Yomi sighed, no point in stopping mid way, but this was just so hard for her to say. Appearing in a shower of sparkles and sunshine Itazura danced in the air, That she can communicate and summon me to the real world, and thusly could learn bankai it would ruin her whole life~~~~~~~<3 yeah... what my bitch of a zan spirit said.... Looking around Yomi's shoulder Itazura spotted the chocolate wrapper upon Yomi's lap. You ate all the chocolate.... yeah... so.... Fatty. Midget. Chubby chest. Demon spawn. Daddy complex~<3

Grabbing Itazura by the throat Yomi got a crazed look upon her face, as she shook the helpless little spirit until swirls appeared within her eyes. Yomi's own attitude being nothing but pure rage, until she loosened her grip. That ought to learn the little spirit. But yeah that's well everything about me really..... woo so exciting! Amazing truly my life, so wonderful. On the bright side it can't be any worse, unless I got hit with a train and trains does exist in this world, so we are all good on that account. Poking Yomi's shoulder Itazura smirked, Learn my bankai.... No. What's the matter don't like fo--- Punching her in the face Yomi kept her eyes upon Sunari waiting her response to this madness.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Just an average day   Just an average day I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:05 pm

A little kindness and Sunari learned far more about the girl than her idiotic friend may ever come to know. As she stated the story was not unlike that of others who came to Soul Society, families often torn apart save for the rare occasion they might end up in the same district. The likelihood only came though when they happened to die at the same time, and that came and went rarely. Once here memories of them disappeared all too quickly with the passage of time, so one grew to no longer care that they lost their mother or father on the journey over, or what their alive – or once alive and likely dead by now – parents might be up too. However a nice attitude made it easier to raise through the ranks to a point, accompanied naturally by skill, and so Sunari understood a bit more why she acted the way she did.

Then she was treated to a sight far more rare: her and her zanpakuto spirit interacting with each other. The little thing pestered the girl, even mocking her for eating a small piece of chocolate, and demanding she learn the next stage. ’Guess that means she’s already got shikai.’ Her face showed surprise at the spirit’s sudden arrival, changing quickly to bemusement as she smirked a little and an eyebrow raised at the antics between them and traded barbs. Without warning the girl punched the little spirit and sparked sudden laughter from Sunari, who found herself far too amused now.

”Well I can understand why you wouldn’t want folks to know about it, though can’t say I don’t find it a bit amusing. Guess I can see why you wouldn’t wanna grow with your zan’s powers then if its related to your father, commendable even. Just can’t say I feel the same,” she watched at the little dazed spirit on the ground, waiting for it to hop back up and repeat its demands. Part of her couldn’t help feeling a little jealous at the spirit’s zealousness over teaching the girl bankai. For months Kumori refused to even consider giving her shikai, let alone using it once she earned it. From the way he acted whenever she was there, she couldn’t tell if he’d even allow bankai…it sounded far too sacred to him and always gave her the feeling as though she’d dirty the form by using it. Sometimes she convinced herself most of it was tough love, but at times she couldn’t help thinking he wished for another every time she entered the realm to practice the harp.

Deciding she didn’t want to think about Kumori though at the time, she swiftly changed the subject to find out more about this funny girl. Sunari liked her, even if some might think her weird for it, ”So which squad are you in again? I only recall it’s not mine or I’d have seen you a bit more if you were. Whether I like it or not you could say I end up socializing with a lot of my squad mates and getting to know a lot of ‘em.” Not that she did any missions with them, confusing a few of them before they stopped caring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an average day   Just an average day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an average day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: The World of Bleach :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: