Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:45 am

Hi there, I heard about this forum from a friend. I am a bit new to this sorta thing, so please forgive my ignorance! Gomen Gomen!!! But really it is a pleasure to meet you all, I hope to learn a lot from you all. So it is my pleasure to arrive here as the one known as Nise! (Please don't maul me with bears!)
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:22 am

Lolz I won't maul you with bears that was another guy I knew's tactic so I can't steal it XD

Welcome pretty much finished up here actually, the templates should be all up, and ready to go.

Keep in mind that how you start out will depend upon detail of background for right now, and all that fun stuff.

Last edited by Pikante on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 am

Pikante wrote:
Lolz I won't maul you with bears that was another guy I knew's tactic so I can't steal it XD

Welcome pretty much finished up here actually, the templates should be all up, and ready to go.

Keep in mind that how you start out will depend upon detail of background for right now, and all that fun stuff.

It's interesting, most forums I have been on haven't been organized this way, I kinda like it all on one page. Very different from live journal. XD

Last edited by Nise on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:32 am

Well thank you, glad you enjoy the layout, I tried to put all the rules really in one place as to not be too much, plus it's all that is really needed.

Anyway if you have any questions PM any of the admins.mods (Which is pretty much all of us) and we can answer all of your questions. Though keep in mind the site is still a WIP but only on a small scale.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Muffin
The Major
Muffin

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 am

yep im new too, i wouldnt worry about pikante maulling you with bears so much as i would worry about teddy gender bending your characters. watch out for the dictator.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Hat Trick zone :: Introductions-
Jump to: