Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viva Las Vegas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:50 pm

The sound of a bus rolling across the roads, it was raining again today, it seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Even within the steel box on wheels one could tell how cold the wind outside blew by. Lifting his head slowly the red haired boy glanced around his surroundings once more, the bus its self was quite empty... It was pretty much him and the driver from what he could see, a few figures moved about but they were indistinguishable from where he sat. He let out a steady sigh before muttering to himself,
"So far Nevada blows... Las Vegas better be all that people make it out to be, cause this rain and cold is just annoying..."
He rubbed his hands against his face, he tried to fight his tiredness, he didn't like the idea of sleeping on buses, the constant idea of getting robbed when his back was turned was sort of a nuisance to the whole, "comfortable" sleep concept. He looked about and reached into his bag, grabbing a sandwich he thought maybe eating would wake him up a bit... meh pretty much anything was sounding good as of right now.

Taking a bite he leaned back, as a metallic voice spoke to him, the sound was strange, like someone talking through a speaker with a bit of feed back resonating within,
"You do realize I could watch your things...?"
The boy laughed a bit, taking another bite of his meal.
"And what are you going to do? Come out and say boo? I would prefer not to release you on this bus."
The voice sighed and became quite within his mind, he took another bite of his food, in the distance he saw a sign,
LAS VEGAS, 10 MILES.
He smiled, "Almost there."
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:07 pm

A rolling stop, flashing lights... The signs all glimmered in the night sky flickering many words like Black Jack and Ladies Ladies Ladies. Nise smiled wryly, what he had heard was true... Las Vegas from what it appeared had everything a man could want...
"Money... Women... and a fuck ton of booze? Now this is more like it! Fuck the rain, this is going to be the bomb!"
"Could you honestly think this appealing? I will never understand your logic of fun Nise..."
Nise began to whistle lightly as he took long wide steps down the road, almost as if in a drunken stooper,
"I'mmmmm not lisssstining to you.... Dum de dum..."
The voice sighed a bit listening to it's master,
"You know you are a child right? I mean considering how old you are shouldn't you act a tad more mature."
"You say that, but you know that is the reason you like me and stay around, its that boyish charm I have, I can't help being this appealing its a curse really~"
"I hate you so much... I can not describe it in words without losing composure."
"Sure you say that now~ But you'll say differently once we get some tea my friend.
"God I could go for some tea."
Back to top Go down
Booga
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Booga

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Walking around the city of Las Vegas, Lyte had jus finished exicuting a hollow whom was terrifying a pour drunken man. The man was putting up a fairly decent fight swinging his ares at random, purely making the hollow die of laughter. Long story made short, Shikai>hollow>drunk guy.

Authorized to stay in the city, for a bit, Lyte thought some beer might do him good, but never the less, time after time, he was turned down due to not having an ID. You cant do anything here without one. Just leaving the "Ceasers Palace" hotel, Lyte began to sense something. An unknown Reiatsu. Smirking he gripped the pommel of his sword and began to follow the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:52 pm

"Aww, look at all the lights!" Before her eyes they sparkled and danced, some moving about in lines as traffic attempted to go places. Hotels stood lit up in a bounty of hues, each structure more obscure than the last. Of course, Chesha stood atop one of them, though the main building was normal enough, some curving rectangle with a large fountain below and stream of cars milling into the driveway for guests to check-in or catch a cab to leave. Night sky allowed for such a pretty sight she decided, happily sitting atop the edge with her legs dangling over. Sharp ears stood pricked to catch wafting conversation and honking horns to the point she missed the door opening behind her, but not the cry into some walkie talkie of "We've got a jumper!" Alarm coursed through her, balance almost lost but a swift recovery saved that as she swung a leg over to glare at the suited fellow. "Wonder how many jumpers fall from sheer surprise," she grumbled under her breath as her tail twitched. Chesha didn't like the looks of things when two more came up and the first fellow started slowly walking towards her...mentioning something about how they'll get her anti-depressants once the drugs in her system wore off. Tempting to tell them off and that she didn't do such crap, instincts prevented that when he suddenly lunged for her and she jumped backwards without a thought.

Air whipped by her ears, Chesha cursing every second she fell towards impending doom and blaming the yelling guys up top for this very moment. Cockiness didn't hold back the normal surge of panic most would be feeling about now: faith kept her from acting like the usual screaming and flailing folks who plummeted towards their doom. Faith in Sarynn, renewed again as she felt those strings latch onto her as the bot gave a yank while flying towards Chesha. Due to the yank she turned in the air, a hand latching onto one of Sarynn's shoulders to swing her about and legs naturally squeezing around the metallic body as she bent down and hands stayed in the shoulders as they turned about the building. 'Should be careful,' the soothing voice entered Chesha's head even as she sighed in mild exasperation, 'But it wasn't my fault! They spooked me...I swear!'

They landed in the park in an area with no guests and Chesha slid from her back. With a bit more sisterly chastising Sarynn disappeared into the brush, likely back to Cassiel's little hiding place as Chesha left behind the deserted tree-filled area in favor of the streets. Visitors looking at her believed her a performer, and those who worked merely wondered what show she worked for, a sort of odd freedom gained in this nightshade city. She'd sensed that dark presence of a hollow in the city and kept far away since she had a couple of hollow souls already, as well as a few shinigami ones. Since the last one she'd collected of either had been a few weeks ago she hardly thought it prudent to gain another so soon if at all. Even the idea of getting near a shinigami set her soul cold since she always believed such a meeting would end with Cassiel and Sarynn's bodies...empty. With the dark presence gone she hoped that meant the death bearer was too, but kept it unconcerned since neither bot stood in her company for the moment. All they'd see was one weirdly 'dressed' person amongst a crowd of many the same - even if most of the same amounted to feathers rather than fur.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:48 pm

"Gah! That's damn goooood~" Slamming a glass onto the table Nise leaned back in his chair, and kicked the counter lightly spinning himself around and around, he smiled his cheeks reddend by the now consumed alcohol. "Outdoor bars are the best!" He smiled as a voice to his right spoke, "Didn't you say were getting tea... I really wanted that tea..." Nise looked abruptly to his right, a cloaked figure sat next to him, as he looked at him he saw himself... Almost like a twin... "OH SHIT DOPPELGANGER!!11ONE" Bar simply looked at his freaking out companion as he moronically continued to point at him... after staring for about 10 or so seconds he face palmed at Nise's obvious drunkenness... "I am going to hurt you Nise..." Lifting up his hand he threw a punch at the boy, Nise glared at this and focused in on the fist, I can dodge this!

But he couldn't...
Falling to the floor he laid there for a moment, the other him standing over him for a moment, "Ready to go to a motel?" Nise simply nodded, "Can you walk?" Nise shook his head no, and Bar let out a heavy sigh, "You're a child you know that?" He lifted up Nise throwing him over his shoulder and setting money on the counter, "Well you're fat..." "I look exactly like you..." "Oh my god I'm fat!!!" "I hate you with all of my being." "Love you too buddy." "You're a moron.... and you're drunk..." "Nuh uh, I'm cool... Like Anime..." As Nise turned the corner he looked at the many interesting people they passed, he smiled in his drunken stupor, seeing the many performers on the road dressed in the most interesting things, as the went farther the "Ceaser's Palace" Hotel came into sight, Bar sighed, "You know you should considering aging, I hate getting carded everywhere we go cause you look 17..." Nise smiled and rolled a bit, "Nah I look too sexy like this...."

Nise stumbled to his feet, he stood on the ground for a moment before running his hand through his hair... Bar looked at him for a moment, he felt something was wrong, he knew his master well... they were linked by a bound much stronger than friendship, than that of blood, and even that of love, they were connected souls. Bar moved up to his master and sat on a nearby stone edge... Nise looked up, a strange look in his eyes... he was a bit off almost as if irritated. "How long has it been? I'm hungry Bar... It's been so long, so long since I have eaten, I won't lie." He looked to his hand at the glass that was there, he looked it over for a moment before tossing it into the air and lifting his palm up he clenched his hand shut, the glass shattered and then was crushed together... "Alcohol isn't doing it for me, its not helping me ignore how hungry I am, its kind of annoying really... there are so many humans here but the only hollow I caught whiff of is suddenly gone... I think there is something about in this place, something that is killing hollows..." Bar crossed his arms and looked down, "Do you figure it a Shinigami?" Nise shook his head, "Not sure, but it is best you recess form." Bar nodded, he closed his eyes and whipped out of existence shooting as a tiny form of light and reassembling in front of Nise's eye. He moved forward keeping his eyes peeled... He let out a bit of breath, the air was a bit cold and curled from his lips, he stretched his arms behind his head and then crossed them supporting his head with his arms.
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Grinning as he followed the unknonw energy, Lyte began to feel another ones spirit energy. He stopped and looked around for a moment as he decided to get a bite to eat as he felt that one of the energies was fleeing. Perhaps it felt his too.

Lyte walked down the city of lights when he noticed something, he felt one of the energies getting close and he looked around and found its producer. A girl, about 15, but oddly enough, she had a tail... He was unsure if this was some sort of birth... attribute, or if it was just for show. Either could be possible, after all, it is Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm

That creepy feeling of being followed was hard to ignore when you knew a crowd followed you. Okay, not "parade watching" crowd, a trickle of people all walking in the same direction, but nevertheless it unnerved Chesha at times. Her mind tended to inform her they secretly followed her as opposed to coincidentally going the same direction for a bit. Mental reassurance from Sarynn always assured she didn't do something silly in public, such as barking until the people all purposefully steered clear of her, and worse off in a place of already funny and sequin dressed people such as Las Vegas. 'Actually barking might cause some people to gravitate this way rather than the opposite,' and cast a quick glance over her shoulder just in case. A couple walking hand-in-hand, some "strapping young man" as an elderly woman might call him, an old drunk, and more further back. So nothing to worry about unless any of them turned out to be rapists, so Chesha thought. Behind her the tail kept still aside for waving side-to-side as she walked: an action she couldn't help, but made it seem more believably fake. Minor wiggling that'd occur from natural walking here and there, but Chesha kept its usual free movement in check for now as she turned a corner only to temporarily stop.

Up ahead two men had walked, one slung over the shoulder of the other and keen ears caught minor bits of the conversation. What made her stop a bit after turning the corner was when disappeared into a small sphere of light and jump in front of the other, completely gone from sight. Interest flared to life in her as Chesha began a leisurely pace of following the fellow whilst he put his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner. 'What is he? How did he do that? Why in such a public place!' Questions fired rapidly in her mind, turning over and over again the possibilities. Part of her mind decreed him that new species she discovered, that Cassiel guarded the souls of amongst her other quarry. So new that discover was she almost felt that desire for the hunt and recalled "no more." She needed to hold back on any kind of hunt because she had enough, and even gaining the ones she now possessed meant the possibility of discovery. Discovery meant losing Cassiel and Sarynn...possibly.

Unlike the previous times then, where they'd have happily hunted her back, Chesha followed in earnest interest. Now she merely wanted to know what he was, because the possibility of just being an oddball human like herself amounted to a possibility. A lesser traveled street aside for drunks returning home in the wee hours, Chesha allowed her tail behind to move more fluidly like a cat's rather than some oddly pinned on piece. Those filled with enough liquor for a buzz would likely take little to no interest and simply forget later. 'Don't call out,' her mind warned, used to not calling attention to herself. To call out would both bring attention to her, and alarm to him because to ask directly wrought suspicion. People jumped the gun when suspicious or anxious, and she didn't want to pull the trigger right now - both metaphorically and literally speaking since both her pistols sat happily in her shoulder bag. Those who turned the corner behind her or not no longer mattered, completely slipping through her mind as she slowly, but surely gained ground on the fellow up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Talking up a moderate stride Nise found himself taking in the... "Scenery"... He smiled as what could only be assumed were some of the young tourists of the area walked by, he smiled and waved as two girls walked an passed, he got some looks from them and he released some of his charm in the form of a simple but stunning smile, he quitely thought to himself, "Such a great view of the mountains in this area..." He let a little sigh out, he did love this town, "You're being followed Nise..." Nise looked a bit shocked as he walked forward, "I... I am?" He was tempted to look around but stopped, "You're telling me you didn't notice? She has been following us for a block or so..." Nise shrugged, "Well you see there were these chicks walking by and they were wearing really low cut shirts I could pretty much see their ti-" Dopple interjected "No just stop... I forgot... You're a moron." "Okay that's a bit uncalled for, but regardless yes yes I will do something about our little straggler... "What are you planning Nise Snave? I may be bonded with you but I am no mind reader. Nise spoke quietly out load to Dopple, "Just watch and see.... reaching into his bag he slid two small balls up his sleeves, turning around he stamped loudly on the ground,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a mighty trick to show you!"
Nise shouted up spotting the girl behind them, he snickered to himself, "When in Vegas, be a magician." He wasn't quite ready to use Kido for anything but he wanted to see something... He looked at the girl for a moment, "Not half bad... She is kinda cute." He reached into his sleeves using the sudden momentum of cracking his arms up, out of them slipped the orbs, he threw them down and a large puff smoke exploded out, a simple smoke bomb trick, he was saving these for a joke later, but he had more around so he wasn't too worried, he darted in the direction of the girl, the smoke giving him a bit of cover, he moved past her and snickered, "Is it a game of Cat~ and mouse you wish to play?" He laughed as he hopped a fence, wondering what she would do, climbing a nearby building and deciding roof jumping sounded like a plan to move about, he stopped for a moment as he sensed another nearby reiatsu... It was different... He wondered if it was soul reaper or hollow. He decided maybe that was a bit too over dramatic... Nah.

(Edit: 4 IC posts so far)

Last edited by Nise on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Grinning, Lyte Finally managed to narrow the second reiatsu. A bount. When he realised this he had noticed that the bount reiatsu was on the move. This is bad, he thought, the bount seemed to be heading in the opposite direction of the human, however. Maybe the human would follow, myabe not. As of now, there were to many variables, and the only thing he could think to do was act. Lyte unsheathed his sword and bolted in the direction of the fleeing Reiatsu. Hopefully he could either kill it before it became a problem, or varify that it isnt a problem at all. Still, as of now, Lyte needed action, and thats what he did. Act.

After being screamed at by many Lyte ran into an ally way and popped in a pill so he could shift to his Shinigami form. After doing so, he allowed his body to walk around Vegas, however stay out of trouble, and he further chased the spiritual energy. He hopped fences and climbed buildings to finally find the pressures location. Hey! he yelled Take one more step and Ill cut you where you stand bount! Lyte slashed his zan through the air as a little intimidation factor, My name is Lyte Phtia, Leiutenant of Alpha West. he pointed his swod to the bounts face Where's the girl? I saw her earlier, and I saw your little magic trick from afar. It wasnt until after that I figured you a bount. He grinned, sword still raised to the bounts eye level. Hate to cut your meal short but I cannot allow you to devour that girl.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 pm

OOC: I guess Fei can enter again later?

Nise turned around and there he was, Nise, its a shinigami... What do you plan to do from here? Nise grinned, Fuck if I know!! I don't fight people! Shit, shit, shit... I can talk this meat head down, god why is it always me, whyyyyy issss it alllllways meeeeeeee. Nise kept grinning, no need to let this Shinigami know that he was absolutely terrified of the idea of a fight, he listened to the Shinigami's words, he was known by the name Lyte apparently, wincing a bit at the idea of eating humans Nise was drawn back, "Absolutely disgusting, why would I devour a human soul? Do you think me a monster? I am a bit withdrawn at the idea of it." Nise made a raspberry in Lyte's direction, "You have been putting a dampar on my day for quite a while Shinigami, why don't you leave me to my fun? Neh?" Nise turned about and started to walk away he wanted little to do with this man, Shinigami brought Nise 0 pleasure, they go about pacifying his food, its sort of an irritation, not to mention they hunt him for sport with their stupid hatred of his people, he was the result of their creations, and because of that he must die? What egotistical thinking, and even monstrous thinking. He looked around, the human seemed to not be here, how boring.
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:09 am

Lyte grinned a bit, as he lowered his sword, still keeping his guard however. "Heh... I never would have thought I see the day. I Bount on a diet." Lyte sheathed his sword and walked forward to him. "What is your name. You and your puppet..." Lyte kept his hand on his sword hilt, out of habit, however it was combat habit that made him do it. So then, tell me, if you came up to this place in hopes that the girl would follow you, what were you going to do if not eat her? Hmm?" Lyte became a little more relaxed as he let his shoulders set. He exhaled a bit loud as his eyes started to drift up to the skies and to the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:42 pm

(Training Kido with flash backs permission from Pik)
0/10

As the Lyte walked towards Nise he hesitated back, seeing him sheath his sword and look away struck him as an odd gesture... he faltered back farther, reaching up he made a stopping motion, "No Shinigami, keep your distance. I wish to have nothing to do with your kind, and names are simple gestures of relation, I wish to have none of those as well. Your kind hunts mine, and I do not forget the things you have done to my people..." Your talking crap... or do you plan to actually fight this guy? Nise slowly reached up to his eye touching the patch for a moment, "Lets get it out of the way Shinigami, your killing my buzz, and the longer I am here the more I grow tired of your face."

"Ziget Dich, Scheinbar..."

With a sudden rise in reiatsu Nise ceased repressing his chakra level and felt as the eye patch shifted away and moved as a black mark down his arm into his hand, there it spun for a moment before it began to ooze out like shadows, growing with the passing moments it grew outward starting with a hand that held the hand of Nise and then slowly growing body, arms, legs and eventually head. Now hand in hand stood two Nise's, their positions completely mirroring one another, Nise let his hand fall, and the two of them gazed forward... Nise's heart beat grew slow... At once the two of them spoke at the same time, "It's been awhile Shinigami since I had fun, make this enjoyable neh?" he raised up his hand and the two of them spoke verse and verse together,

"The great earth cries out in agony... Treachery. The skies cry out in pain..."
"Stark light, come forth and strike thine incandescent light through the darkness that blocks the way..."

---- Years before hand ----

"Tell me Nise, do you miss the old life you had? Where food was an ever present, a logical constant. The comfort of a bed awaited you at home, the feeling of warm fireplaces and all the time for leisure one could hope for. Do you miss that Nise?" Biron looked down at Nise as he lay on the ground bloodied, his beath dull and eyes pale he glared back at the massive man before him... Nise, take it slow... "No..." Nise pushed off the ground, blood rushed faster from his chest, he supported himself off a nearby tree. "No... I miss nothing..." the tree he leaned on suddenly collapsed as it was blown in half, knocking Nise back to the ground as a tree branch landed on him he screamed out in pain as it crushed his leg, above him stood Biron, his hand already around Nise's neck, Nise felt a sudden pulling feeling as he was lifted up into the air he dangled there grabbing at his neck he tried to bite down on the hand that held him he mumbled clumsy, "The great earth cries out in agony... Treachery. The skies cry out in pain...".

"Are you a moron? Who wouldn't miss your cushy life? You'd have to be insane, and stop that, it's pathetic... If your going to fight me don't try brute force!" Tilting his weight he threw Nise into a nearby tree, the sound of cracking bone let out and Nise fell to the ground, he lurched in pain and began to cough, blood mixed with saliva slowly dripped from his mouth and lazily crawled down his cheeks falling eventually to the floor below... Nise twisted his arm a bit trying to get up, placing his palm flat on the ground, he spoke softly, gargling blood as he muttered, "Betrayal. Great claws of heaven and earth crush down and bind, Bakudō #3, Hongen..." his palm on the ground supporting him for a moment before pain shot through him as he felt the bone move back into the place... Nise it's too much, just lay down, he won't kill you, but your going to kill yourself...

"Zi... Ziget.... Dich... Scheinbar..."

Scheinbar appeared next to Nise, Nise fell over, the energy of releasing Scheinbar draining him farther, he reached out and grabbed Scheinbar's hand, getting up he looked at Biron, "Your right about two things, indeed no sane person could say that, and correct, and I should be fighting you with Kido..." Biron looked down and saw that his feet were now wrapped in stone, "What the?!" Scheinbar lifted his hand, "Byakura!"

----Back to current shit----

"Betrayal. Great claws of heaven and earth crush down and bind, Bakudō #3, Hongen!"
"Let black creatures known thine pulsing force and overwhelming burst, Hadō #3 Byakurai!"
The two launched their attacks at Lyte, wondering how this would play out.

Last edited by Nise on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 pm

OOC: Nise Kido training-Complete

IC:
Lyte grinned as he unsheathed his zan and srang into action. As soon as the bount summoned his doll and began the chants, Lyte knew he was a kido user. Nothing but fancy tricks Lyte believed. He felt that honor lived behind the blade, not tricks.

He watched as the doll forced Reiatsu to his palm and it lighted up with greens and yellows. He remembered seeing this before, a binding technique, and the other wasa type of projectile. Grinning as he ran right of the bount he yelled to him. "I wonder what would happen to you if I killed your doll first." He stopped and gripped his blade in his right hand, the lunged forward, turning on a dime, to rush the bount. As the doll's chants began to finish Lyte laughed, "Hah!" He jumped up into the air and saw as the ground hardened under his shadow. Just as he looked forward to face his opponents he swung his sword across attacking the Kido directly with his blade. He felt his hand buzz a little as the lightning that hit him jumped a bit up and down his blade. Paying it no mind, Lyte remembered an old move his captain used against him in a spar. He hardened the air behind his feet with his own reiatsu and jumped off it just as though it were ground. He grinned as he did the same and lepped towards the bount and doll. He slashed in between the two of them, hoping for a hit. Lyte landed on the ground behind the two, he knew it wasnt a killing blow, even if his blade did make contact.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Watching the blade come towards him, Nise reacted no time for incantation, but no worries the two working together should suffice, both pointed their hands at the blade seperating their hands they moved both right and left, this wasn't enough to dodge however...

"Divert!"
"Shō!"

The blade was pushed off to the side just enough for Nise to simply get grazed, not cutting flesh but cloth. Turning around Nise looked at the Shinigami, he smiled, it was putting up a ideal fight, he brought his hands together and touched his doll who pulsed with a bit of energy, Mirrored Reality... Nise was no fighter, so why would he make this fair? He was going to use every trick he had in the book as he would do usually. Glaring at the Shinigami he smiled, "It was a nice attack but with that one move I have a feel for your style already, so come at me Shinigami, see how far it gets you!"

Both him and his dolls drew near again, back to back they made it so one or the other could push off and escape the next attack,

"Break out, and snare demons that walk before me, crush down on evil souls and oppresses down those who challenge me, Bakudō #4, Hainawa!"

"Cold, the body grows chill and comes to a rest. Spike, the world takes a sudden change. Burn, the world is embraced by a deathly heat, Hadō #5, Inkaondo!"

When the Shinigami got close, he would likely activate the illusion, from there Nise would have no trouble getting close enough to graze him with Inkaondo, which he would use to freeze parts of his skin, causing him to lose this foolish speed advantage.

(OOC: If you take the hit you get hit by Inkaondo, which will do chill effect, of course dodging is an option but since it is point blank its a bit hard, but same goes to my doll dodging I would assume.)
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:05 am

Turning around Lyte barely had enough time to dodge the Kido. He rolled right and looked to his ankle. Just as he thought. It was chilled from the Inkaondo. Thankfully though, he was able to escape the rope like attack, keeping him free for the most part. He sighed as he rubbed his ankle. He stabbed his sword tip into the ground and helpped himself stand up. Lyte swung both arms streight out, sword in his right hand, "Smite..." Just then his ankles chill had dissapeared and his sword shifted into anew. He now held two blades, in which they appeared as if created out of Reiatsu alone, but at much haste.

Lyte had now activated his Shikai. It wasnt very often he felt the need to use it, but he needed both speed and power now, which Lyte was best at, and even better in his Shikai form. He grinned, "Its over Bount." With speeds much faster than before Lyte barrolled into the bount with his shoulder, trying to send him backward with tremendous force, but as soon as he felt contact, He left, slicing both blade quick and strongly though whatever they hit.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Given a challenge, who was Chesha to deny the man from putting on a show? Not that she expected it to turn out as it had with the fellow turning out to be a bount and fighting a shinigami. Neither seemed to pay her any heed, but probably because she'd turned the corner a beat too late to be noticed when the otherworldly fellow's attention sat riveted on the boy. Desperately Chesha wanted to scoff at the idea of being eaten so easily: she already possessed two bount and doll souls, locked safely away in that infinite space Cassiel often lived in and only occasionally accompanied by Sarynn. Part of her decided the bount-boy to be an utter fool since he could've potentially talked the shinigami down and left without a scratch. Instead his hackles rose until he summoned the doll and began firing odd spells at him. Later she'd investigate these spells, but later.

'They're Kido spells Chesha,' Sarynn informed her, viewing as though through Chesha's eyes despite not being present. With the fight breaking out and Chesha standing off at the corner and watching it alarmed the robot as her soul still possessed a human level of mental abilities compared to Cassiel. Memories still swam of looking at the girl like a younger sister and daughter, though Sarynn's soul stood above the parental duo also locked inside her chassis. Chesha could look at this as a potential new soul of either race, but she recalled her decision to leave that well enough alone for awhile...plus bounts had that problem of disappearing and she wasn't nearly close enough to collect before such occurred. Maybe she could break it up a little just by being suspiciously there...didn't shinigami want to be a bit discreet and all that?

"Oh wow! This is the best show I've seen yet, Pirates of the Caribbean down the road be damned!" Clapping could then be heard as Chesha had her mouth open in awe and eyes sparkling whilst staring at the duo. Ears stood still and tail wavered a bit as a breeze struck her, but again she put on the facade of them being lifeless and her likely being a part of a show or a nutter. Except she couldn't predict their reactions and Sarynn refused to take chances, so Chesha guided them at least a little in their appearances into the situation.

From the opposite corner Cassiel appeared, but stayed out of the view of the dueling duo. Only the fact a mass of souls appeared around it might catch their attention and interest. So many human souls corrupted by death and molded by unexperienced hands into the beast, far more interesting than the few souls appearing atop one of the surrounding roofs. Filled with only three, but coherent and experienced Quincy souls, Sarynn flared out her wings in preparation for the bows. 'Not yet,' she chanted to herself, willing to see if the situation diffused, just unwilling to chance something happening to her younger sister should the shinigami decide to take out all witnesses too. The only reason she allowed Cassiel into the area was because he offered her a cover, the likelihood of the three souls being nothing more than workers of the Casino fixing some hole or other problem up top.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:17 pm

(Since eye contact was presumable made since you saw the Kido.)
Now in effect;
Spoiler:

Nise began to smile, So that is it? I wonder... Nise watched in fascination as he saw the Shinigami activate his shikai. His blade suddenly split, he watched in fascination at the power of the Shinigami. Such a power, it is similar to us don't you think? Nise shook his head no, No Shinigami could ever understand our bond, they simply wield a sword, I do not carry a weapon, I carry a part of me. Only once before had he ever seen Shikai, and that was not his fight but his masters. He glared down at the Shinigami as he stood up, "Oh, that's what your Shikai looks like then Shinigami? Alright then, show me what power you hold."

Standing there for a moment Nise considered how to put this fight in his favor, he knew that he wanted Schien to get out of the battle field now, he did not posses the effects of mirror, meaning he was an easier target. It would be safer for him to have distance, Nise pondered for a moment as he thought a method to accomplish this goal, his thought was suddenly interrupted as he clapping and talking, both Schien and Nise diverted their attention from the Shinigami and now looked curiously at the now present human girl from earlier, "Wait you can see this?" Nise inquired curiously, Schein turn toward the now present girl and looked at her in a state of confusion, only a few words were uttered by Schein, "What are you---" Schein was interupted mid sentance as the Shinigami shoulder checked him followed by a quick slash, due to his sturdy build the cut was not sufficient enough to be fatal, but was quite painful, Nise watched as his doll defended to the best of his ability, Nise felt the pain of his doll as it was lifted off its feet from the pure force and sent flying. Thrown back, he crashed into a near by building, there he rolled for a moment, looking around it was quite dark, he quickly shifted into dopple form, blending in with the shadows he would hold back.

Brining his arm quickly at the Shinigami, Nise tried to feel for his target while using Inkaondo, if he made contact it would cause some serious damage, but even if he didn't this fight was now in his favor, "Yo! Girl, do you have a name? How about you and me discuss things like the weather over drinks?" He laughed as he fought the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Lyte grinned as he sent the doll flying. Lyte pressed forward, running up as close as he can. Paying no attention to the girl, and no longer to the doll, Lyte focused only on the bount. As he began chanting for yet another Kido Lyte rolled his eyes. How long do you think you can keep this up? Lyte mused to him. He kept heading streight for him, swords crossed, Lyte didnt look for a kill shot, but one good enough. Just as he felt close enough to go for the blow, he rolled forward and jumpped up, trying to pin the bount down, blades like a scissor across his neck.

Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:59 pm

'Hmm guess the shinigami is a thick-headed grunt. Can't imagine this type being good for anything than front-line meat with this attitude.' As far as Chesha cared he probably had to go for solo hollows since he appeared capable of fighting only one thing at a time, maybe two tops, but incapable of noticing surroundings. What could be a threat and what was changed, but....seeing as he wanted to focus on the other duo then so be it. 'Go for it Sarynn.' While he charged the bount Sarynn's bows honed in on him and fired off two arrows, each emanating from the top of the curves where the hands sat and flew towards the fellows shoulder blades. Chesha didn't want to kill him since that'd bring more attention, having a shinigami fight so blatantly though couldn't be good for business. Already her feline ears caught sounds of interested gabber and talk as people heard the sounds of combat. The shinigami believed the bount to be a threat? Imagine if he went for him and caught an unwitting human in the middle of his strike by accident? All else failed Chesha would purposefully toss a few of the idiotic suckers into the mix if mostly for the fact she labeled them TSTL: too stupid to live.

In fact, one of them caught sight of her bizarre appendages and the weird thing standing next to her moving as though alive while shining like metal. Once they were close enough to see it made of metal and her tail now moving like it might be real, they'd wandered far closer to investigate while their mind chanted 'Its not real, its not real, its not real!' Upon poking her in the shoulder the fellow found himself standing in front of her with guns framing his face. The sounds would see to it his hearing suffered for a day or two, but she gave off a few shots towards the shinigami as he charged towards the doll's controller. Chesha figured if he was so simple as to ignore an observer, maybe he'd see the innocent idiot as the target instead of the one behind before it was too late. Her shots went off, flying towards his shoulders to meet the arrows and to imbed in his legs. Energy came out instead of metal bullets, Chesha far too cautious to risk them not working on the essential "ghost."

One lucky fact for the guy was Cassiel moving forward in case the man realized another potential threat stood in the alley with him. At least if he went for the humanoid one since with Sarynn the guy stood flanked with Cassiel and Chesha on the other side. Either he dealt with the fast sharp shooter or clashed with the essential eyeless shield. Thanks to years with the Quincy family Chesha had enough lessons with aiming to be none-too-bad, lessons furthered and enhanced after their death ironically. Probably because they didn't have to focus on the family scotch business anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:46 am

Nise watched as his attack slid away just barely, he admired one thing, this Shinigami was fucking good at dodging, but it was getting old... That was for sure, Nise spun his foot a bit and his hand hit the ground as using his momentum as leverage he rolled back, looking up he saw the Shinigami run at him strait out, he smiled, How retardly straightforward... I bet he will... Lunge. As he stood there his guess was right, the Shinigami did lunge, and it looked like his blade would have made contact, Nise smiled, taking a step to the left he need not even put effort into his dodge, he knew that as he stood like this, and in this current moment he was invincible to this fools attacks, he watched as the blades missed his body entirely, "You're predictable..."

Watching the Shinigami miss Nise thinking with Schien, I say we get out of here, I am getting hungry, and at this rate I will devour this moron... Which would break all the morals I stand for... Schien moved into the crowd as he recived the message, I agree, shall we go our separate ways and meet else where? Nise nodded in agreement, moving back he looked around not seeing the girl he felt a bit sad, "Huh, guess I can play with you later babe." Taking a step back he began to run, "Later Shinigami, I am bored with this!"
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:01 am

As soon as the bount began to withdraw Lyte turned to face the new threat, all he saw where Reiatsu formed arrows hearding streight for him. He grinned and spun his blades around deflecting the two arrows aimed at him but just then his leg kicked back. He felt an energy hit his leg simultaniously with the arrows he deflected. Holding his leg as he sheathed his swords he looked up only to find a Large Dinosaur type robot... thing, standing a few feet infront of him, with a random human a little bit behind it. Lyte Squinted at the human, wondering if he could see him. He stood for a bit after unsheathing his sword and watched both the human and the Dino-bot, as the human looked around cluelessly.

Sizing up the giant dino, Lyte was looking for a hollow hole. After not finding anything close to that he spun his sword and rested it on his shoulder, What are you? Oh, wait! Lyte just realised that he felt the girls pressure around him, he couldnt see her but he felt she was close. Also, the dino-bos Reiatsu almost mimiced the girls, so he began to assume it not a threat. He looked up to where the Arrows came from and saw a shadowy figure atop a building and smirked, You belong to the girl too? Damn... where did she get off to anyway? Lyte looked around for any trace of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Chesha pondered if she should label the fellow TSTL too...as the only thing in his favor was the fact the human she stood behind was rather portly. With the guns obviously sitting on his shoulders she thought his supposedly trained eyes should've spotted her. 'Ah well can't punish grunts for being grunts,' she thought as she kicked the fellow aside and lectured him, "Next time don't go towards the battle sounds but away." For a fat guy he ran off quickly enough as she turned her feline eyes towards the shinigami fellow. Raising an eyebrow she couldn't help commenting, "Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya? Or any of those other fangled sayings people come up with for dim bulbs." However in her mind it made sense as to how shinigami couldn't defeat the hollow that killed off two of her families. She never much trusted them to get the job done after that, so the day she saw a competent one would indeed be one to remember.

His shikai sounded like a bad idea too since Chesha liked being aware of those sidling a bit too close for comfort. Suppose an ally of your opponent slipped in while you had tunnel vision: could end badly. Seeing as she'd helped something that 'ate' humans, playing a bit of dumb wouldn't go out of favor right about now. "How do I know you're not going to attack? You just fought with that weird human guy with the spells. And for all I know you guys purposefully never killed that monster that followed me." A lie since she possessed the shinigami souls defeated by the thing and knew they'd just sent the wrong guys in dealing with it. Both guns stayed trained on him in typical "I don't trust you" fashion, as well as Sarynn's bows holding their position. None of the shots were meant to kill, just hinder and injure, but if he proved volatile she'd start aiming properly. With the human out of the way he could properly see her where Cassiel wasn't in the way. At least the tail sprouting from behind her stood up enough to act like a flag she supposed - done on purpose to make things easier for him.

"You could even be as bad as the world governments and just be trying to see if one of those monsters will take me out. Maybe you have scientists too that want to experiment on weird humans too. Maybe you're all faking being weak against them so they'll kill off people faster. At least the ones you want killed off." Now she sounded paranoid, which was perfect for getting him to believe she might be. Not entirely all false since she stayed out of the government's eye when years after the first hollow attack her child's brain realized her father and his bosses only saw her as an asset. They'd given her a comfy little office to "play in," but that didn't mean any government that wanted the technology she could create would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:16 am

"Whoa, that was surprisingly easy to escape..." Nise looked over at the new arising conflict, he wondered a bit at what was going on, maybe the girl was a Bount perhaps? He had never seen her sort of abilities before, he wondered a bit what he was to do, Is this really the time to be simply sitting around Nise? Nise tilted his head and simply smiled, "I wonder..." Nise looked onward at the two wrapped up in their new and honestly strange discussion, he tried to understand why the shinigami was so much calmer in his response to the girl and her... interesting friends... The girl was strange that was a certain truth that he was understanding in this moment, she possessed a certain tone to her voice that drew him in as she wrapped him into their conversation. When she called Nise weird he moved back a little bit, "I am not weird! She must be batty or something, I am simply... interesting. I think that is how one should put it at least." he smiled moving forward (on the building he had escaped onto) as reached the edge and contemplated what to do, he could continue to sit here and watch or maybe he would make a move... standing there he dropped down onto the edge and decided he would wait if just for a bit longer

Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Looing at both the human and the returning bount Lyte grinned and shook his head. He Just put his hand in his pocket and the other still resting on his sword and began walking away. He turned his head over his shoulder and waved goodbye, Untill next time bount, but for now, I need to return to the SS. Ive got some work I need to attend to. And as for you, girl, You might wanna work on not being crazy. Toodle-oo~ Lyte walked away from the scene and turned the corner and was gone. He returned to the Soul society not for paper work but simply to just try and dissappear.

-Left-
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:22 pm

[ooc: updated Lyte's IC post count - from both topics, and yes, I didn't count wrong. Remember the rules, and next time try to actually meet the least requirement more. Will update Nise upon request/finishing of the topic]

The man left Chesha thoroughly unimpressed and glad: shinigami might not be as clever as she previously believed. Though she'd never met the top tier people so she saved judgement for later. Guns lowered once he disappeared fully to the point neither Cassiel nor Sarynn could detect his presence any longer. 'But crazy has the most fun and seen last as the true threat.' People worried about the crazy one, but they didn't hold them in high esteem either. Chesha wanted to be the last thought of since it offered the most freedom and movement for her. Whether she had sanity to spare or not was certainly questionable as sometimes she pondered if shinigami possessed an ulterior motive when it came to humans and spirits. 'Research left unfinished for now. Might be time to play with those shinigami souls.'

While the guns lowered, they didn't return to her messenger bag as feline eyes turned up towards the boy who'd daringly taken on the shinigami. Not the method she'd have opted for, so perhaps he just liked scrapping a little more than she did? He could make those other selves his kind was famous for: dolls the second bount she dealt with called them. A little advice might not do him harm, "Learn to play people if you need too. Spells will get you places, but not everywhere so learn better to pick your fights." Shadows played over her face until only the bottom half could be seen from his vantage point, and even then her teeth shone more than skin with bright eyes peering from absolute darkness. Cassiel roared before he appeared to jump off with his stomach opening and wiring snatching Chesha up. She disappeared inside as Sarynn's wings extended further and she flew off after Cassiel.

[exit]

[edit: updated Nise's count, just a note but I counted the two posts at the beginning as one since there's no reply between 'em]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Viva Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Vegas?   Viva Las Vegas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viva Las Vegas?
Page 1 of 1