Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why hello there.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oan Mkoll
The Banhammer
Oan Mkoll

Why hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there.   Why hello there. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 am

Hey. My name's Oan Mkoll. that's pronounced Owen, pretty much. And yes, I know my picture is upside down (glares at n1ffum). So, getting down to business, I'm new to this whole RP-ing deal, so... yeah. hello.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Why hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Hello it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm also pretty new around this sorta thing so its good to not be alone >.<
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Why hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Damn you newbs... on a side note damn school and lack of ideas of how to enter your thread Stephen.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
WinterDragon
Dictators bitch
Dictators bitch
WinterDragon

Why hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Ive super technically been involved in the whole RP business for awhile, but Ive never actually done any posting, so I'm on the same level as you guys
Back to top Go down
Muffin
The Major
Muffin

Why hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:59 am

this is also my first rp, even though i hear pikante talk about his allot, i never really understood the stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Why hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Hat Trick zone :: Introductions-
Jump to: