Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why demons are banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Why demons are banned Empty
PostSubject: Why demons are banned   Why demons are banned I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am

Name: Bob Saget, (The eternal destroyer, plague of death, kidnapper of souls (and women), spersepcial awesome man, the death has come, oh shit it’s that guy!, Hello kitty fan club leader)
Height: five hundred million billion feet tall
Weight: twenty bazillion lbs
Voice actor: Master Chief 117

Appearance: Why demons are banned Devorata
He has wings which are the size of Texas, his horns are so big they make the fire country look so small, he is always carrying his axe along with 1000 million girls at once, cause he is a pimp like that, and stuff, yeah he is just REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY…… BIG!!!!!!!!!!! If you know what I mean!!!!!!! He also has fifty million eyes each with the Sharingan Rinnegan, Byakugan, and other stuff in them……

Race: DEMON DUH!
    Hair: it is the color of death….. bright pink >.>
    Eyes: RED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Body: FREAKIN HUGE!
    Ethnicity: Nigger

Village: Fagville

Fame: 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    Title: The Banhammer

Bloodline: AIDS
Main/Favored Weapon: His two-inch dick!
Element: Everything, plus he also the 4th wall element
Fighting Type/Style: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Puppetry, Genjutsu, Fuuninjutsu, ass kicking, Bruce lee, Optimus Prime, smex, C++
Starting Inventory: His Axe of doom, his army of super women body guards who are all smexy looking. His horns which send lightning towards you with super powarz, and $10,000,000,000,000,000,000.43

Personality: Right here

Special Abilities:
He can breath fire, shoot lightning out of his ass, shoot water from his skin, and earth from the sky cause it is cool. He never uses chakra EVER NEVER EVER cause that would be lame, and he ignores everything would hurt him with everything, cause I said so!!!!! NUB!!!!!!
Jutsu: Summon bigger fish.

Bloodline jutsus: All of them ever made

Jutsus you want to Learn: bitch I know them all!!!!!!

Missions Completed:
D-Rank: forty billion
C-Rank: ten trillion
B-Rank: 1
A-Rank: lolz
S-Rank: psh, 50000q35428349836591236q9w56398693q8698356238966

Background: He had a dark past filled with regret, and women, but mostly women, oh and beer, that too cause beer is awesome. But anyh0wz this is the story of this dood, he was born in awesome town, and then when he wa but 1 year old had 1000 of girl friends, at the same time, cause he was the shit as a baby. He then went, and grew up, and now is the boss man everywhere, cause he just is, and stuff, yea so like um yea stuff…….

Last edited by teddy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed more dicks)
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Artemis
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Why demons are banned   Why demons are banned I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 am

Why demons are banned 128494702026
Back to top Go down
Muffin
The Major
Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Why demons are banned   Why demons are banned I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:48 am

Why demons are banned Byeeee11
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why demons are banned   Why demons are banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why demons are banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Plots/random zone :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: