Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinzo
Kinzo

An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo Empty
PostSubject: An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo   An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm

1. Shinigamis~~~ What exactly is up with Seireitei? I know there storyline hasn't been laid down yet but like... how is it determined what position of what squad you are.. and so on? How is this kept track of?

2: Hollows~~~ What is up with them? Are hollows organized in any way? What sort of limitations are on hollow powers? In the early series, hollows were limited to manipulation of their bodies in some ways, being able to possess people, throwing excreted bombs at people and detonating them, loud screams, hair manipulation, and so on. But from what we have learned about arrancar, we know that some hollows have more supernatural abilities. Also, what is the process of growth for hollows, In canon hollows that became arrancar weren't typically menos grande first, they ripped off their own masks while hollow, then progressed through some imperfect arrancar stages till they became more or less a full arrancar. Without the existence of the hyogyoku, can menos become arrancar, or is that gonna be a badass path-decision?

3: Power unlocking: Its not included in the template but, I assume people don't have bankai's automatically. Does that require admin permission along with the vizard whatchamacallit?

4: Finallyyyy, hollow or shinigami? I can't choose what to make my second character =p
Back to top Go down
Booga
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Booga

PostSubject: Re: An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo   An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Well I can answer all the Shinigami junk, but hollow's are more Pik's thing. The Shinigami are determined generally by the Admins. If you have a detailed enough BG and such you might be able to make yourself start as a lieutenant like Lyte is. However, as of now, the Shinigami org is only there to kill hollows until we get more into the actual forum and start to develop an IC storyline. Same goes for hollows I suppose. And yes, You do not start with Bankai, nor shikai (unless given permission) and Vizard is also requested just like shi and bankai.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo   An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:04 pm

1. https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net/state-of-boundaries-f18/shinigami-captain-listings-t41.htm <--- This

2. They aren't organized as of yet, and the progression for hollows is the same in the show. No real limit on what you want them to be at what strength, just your own personal plot since in game terms it wouldn't mean too much of really. Arrancar become that way at any point by removing their mask, though try to make it make more sense in terms of their already existing strength, and so forth.

As for powers, there is no real limit in place as you can just be creative, just don;t go over the top is all, we will find out it is just one power per RPC pretty much in bleach so XD

3. The highest you can start with is Shikai out of all the races, so pretty much the basic power, unless your background and such is so uber holy shat that you kind of deserve it, but at the same time we prefer to have everyone start with the lowest level of their powers.

4. Can't help ya there, just go with you feel would be the most fun XD

P.s: Also what Lyte said, except on the Shikai point, though if you do want to start with Shikai make it make sense in background.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Kinzo
Kinzo

PostSubject: Re: An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo   An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Oohps.. so if characters don't start with shikai.. do bounts start with their doll? I might need to backtrack a bit in my post if they don't haha. Pikminister, join my thread
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo   An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:19 pm

You do start with your doll Ignore Booga. And in a bit I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Kinzo
Kinzo

PostSubject: Re: An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo   An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 pm

K sounds good. I'm brainstorming a shini right now I think. Or a hollow. I don't think it matters I'm probably using the same model for either =p. You'll see
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo   An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Alright then, I suppose I should just lock this, and all that jazz, since you seem to not have any more questions =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo   An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An assortment of Questions from lovable Kinzo
Page 1 of 1