Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WinterDragon
Dictators bitch
Dictators bitch
WinterDragon

Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops... Empty
PostSubject: Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops...   Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Im gonna have my character, Treyu, do a little training with Captain Freeman of North Gate, and was wondering how I go about doing that if he is an NPC and doesn't post on his own. If I put the entire training session into one large essay-ish thing does it only count as one IC post? I would rather not make a new post every 8 lines -_-
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops...   Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:35 pm

If you don't want to RP alone then I suggest asking someone else on staff to request playing him after telling them your general desired storyline. Otherwise even if you split the posts up every 8 lines I think it'd all still count as one post until someone other than yourself posts. At least that's my take on self RPing.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops...   Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:21 pm

I could RP him, I did it before XD
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
WinterDragon
Dictators bitch
Dictators bitch
WinterDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops...   Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:36 pm

gotcha, thanks a bunch. Pik i think ill take you up on that offer, Im kinda busy ATM, ill talk to you more about it over IM
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops...   Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Alrighty then, and by busy you mean Black ops XD
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops...   Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Problem thus solved, have fun o.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops...   Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing some training with an NPC, got a few questions for the up tops...
Page 1 of 1